ISOSS WEBSITE (NEW VERSION LAUNCHED )---I.T Department ---ISOSS

  • Afnan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011

      Dear Members

      The I.T department of ISOSS H.Q has been launched a new version of ISOSS website(v.2.1) with new features.

      Features:

      1- Online Proceedings of Conferences

      2- Announcements / News of upcoming Conferences

      3- Photo Gallery (Under Construction)

      4- Live Support redirected from ISOSS H.Q (I.T. Department)

      5- Compatibility with all browsers (IE, Mozilla, Chrome etc..)

      6- UP LINK of website has been improved

      Suggestions on improvement of ISOSS WEBSITE and its effectiveness as an international organization of professional statisticians are welcome.

      Web Link: www.isoss.com.pk

       Regards

      ---

      Muhammad Afnan