isoqlog does not gather recipient stats for one domain

  • zszalbot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hello,

      I am running the latest isoqlog on a FreeBSD 6.1 server. I host two
      domains and my MTA is exim. Both domains are given in the conf file.

      Isoqlog correctly counts emails sent by senders from both domains but
      all emails received by exim are counted only for the primary domain.
      So for the other domain I have stats like 750 emails sent, 0 received.
      Where did I make a mistake? I would like to see how many emails are
      actually received for both domains, not only for one of them.

      Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

      Warm regards,

      Zbigniew Szalbot