Northern California Islanders Fan

  • nor_cal_islanders_fan
    Message 1 of 131 , Oct 8, 2001
      Hey all- 2 Games won! Keep the faith!<br>Live
      near the San Jose Shark tank.Anyone <br>coming out in
      January for the Isles? I'll<br>be back in Brooklyn for a
      few games later <br>in the year.Playoffs this
      year.Fuck the <br>Rangers!
    • tboat5
      Message 131 of 131 , Nov 1, 2001
        Should have been 7-0-0-0. Screw Robitaille & Yzerman. We'll get revenge tomorrow night in Detroit!!<br><br>UP THE IRONS!