2001

  • dev5750
    Message 1 of 131 , Sep 6, 2001
      Mad Mike has made all the right moves and Wang has paid the price,Now lets see if this team can walk the walk oh just picked up a package of 20 tickets first time in 7 years have I gotten tickets
    • tboat5
      Message 131 of 131 , Nov 1, 2001
        Should have been 7-0-0-0. Screw Robitaille & Yzerman. We'll get revenge tomorrow night in Detroit!!<br><br>UP THE IRONS!