Any Taylor Pyatt Fans??

  • canaribird
    Message 1 of 131 , Feb 18, 2001
      Well if you are a fan of Taylor Pyatt then check
      out my club. Its called Taylor Pyatt N The Ny
      Islanders and if you like it join. If you dont thats okay
      at least you checked it out. I'll place the link in
      the link section of this club<br>Buh
      Bye<br><br>Michelle a.k.a Canaribird and PyattsGrl17
    • tboat5
      Message 131 of 131 , Nov 1, 2001
        Should have been 7-0-0-0. Screw Robitaille & Yzerman. We'll get revenge tomorrow night in Detroit!!<br><br>UP THE IRONS!