Rangers vs. Islanders....

  • coggs737373
    Message 1 of 131 , Sep 12, 2000
      Anyone interested in Yahoo fantasy hockey. I
      started a Rangers vs. Islanders league for Ranger and
      Islander fans ONLY! All others will get the boot. You must
      declare your allegiance when you join, those who say they
      root for both teams will also get the boot. Trash
      talking...anything goes.<br>Go to the fantasy sportsd section of
      Yahoo, click on join private league and follow the
      instructions. <br>league id:2411<br>password:1983
    • tboat5
      Message 131 of 131 , Nov 1, 2001
        Should have been 7-0-0-0. Screw Robitaille & Yzerman. We'll get revenge tomorrow night in Detroit!!<br><br>UP THE IRONS!