You Can't Get Away

  • Atif Abbasi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010
      Assalamoalikum Wa Rehmatullah-e-Wa Barakatuhu

      70:9 (Asad) and the mountains will be like tufts of wool,

      70:10 (Asad) and [when] no friend will ask about his friend,

      70:11 (Asad) though they may be in one another's sight: [for,] everyone who was lost in sin will on that Day but desire to ransom himself from suffering at the price of his own children,

      70:12 (Asad) and of his spouse, and of his brother,

      70:13 (Asad) and of all the kinsfolk who ever sheltered him,

      70:14 (Asad) and of whoever [else] lives on earth, all of them - so that he could but save himself.

      We humans, can imagine 0.0000001% of this situation today. as in movies like, War of the World, Day After Tomorrow and 2012 etc. and as when we get ill and sick, the whole enjoying world becomes useless for us.

      For those who dont believe in Muhammad and Quran, I wonder how Muhammad (pbuh) was able to write such words without Heavenly Help??? Was he a fortune teller, philosopher, scholar, administrator, warrior, commander, manager, phsychologist, sociologist, leader, businessman, politician, judge or what??
      Well if you believe that Muhammad (pbuh) is not a Prophet, you must also have to believe that he was the best amongst all the above listed occupations (because Quran and Islam are the living proofs of his success, since last 1400 years). How can one simple human being, in his little life span, can excel to the best, in almost all the professions of life??

      For An Illeterate human being, to be the Real jack of all trades, it is very unfortunate to consider him not, as a Prophet (pbuh)of Allah.

      may Allah forgive us and give us the light to recognize Him through the signs He has shown to us in the universe around and in our ownselves. amin.

      with regards

      Atif Abbasi

      (Website)
      http://www.isliving.org