NO BEAUTY IN THE BEAST

  • assalamu_aleikum
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      No Beauty in the Beast
      By Mark Glenn
      Al-Jazeerah, November 27, 2004
      http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20editorials/2004%
      20opinions/November/27%20o/No%20Beauty%20in%20the%20Beast%20By%
      20Mark%20Glenn.htm

      "I just sent four more souls to Allah," he said in that news report.

      The source of this ugly utterance was an American soldier, probably
      no higher in rank than a private or corporal, who was bragging to
      one of his fellow brothers-in-arms about how he had just added a few
      notches in his rifle. Not four souls, but four more souls. He was
      almost giddy, like a young teenager who had just thrown a rock
      through the window of some neighborhood kid whom he and his fellow
      schoolyard bullies assaulted everyday for fun.

      There was no remorse in his voice, no regret. The time for that had
      long since passed. Whatever conscience he might have possessed when
      he was dragged into this thing called the war in the Middle East had
      now been slaughtered, probably through the combined efforts of
      seeing so much innocent blood flow as a result of his actions
      coupled with the assurances by his comrades and superiors that he
      was there doing the right thing. If only common sense, which
      screamed out like a banshee in the moment that this soldier from a
      country that dares to call itself Christian had been able to
      penetrate into his thoughts at that moment, it may have stopped him
      in his tracks.

      "My young, foolish boy, do you realize what you have just done? Do
      you realize what you are saying? Do you really understand what this
      is all about?"

      No doubt, he slept well that night. After all, he was a soldier from
      America, fighting against the enemies of Christianity and against
      freedom. He was there as an ambassador of God's army, saving Western
      Civilization from an enemy that was bent upon destroying it
      entirely. He was sure of this, because the president, George Bush,
      had told him so, right before he had had been sent off. So had the
      loudmouths on talk radio like Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Limbaugh,
      Liddy, and all the rest who had mysteriously reached heights of
      popularity, seemingly out of nowhere, in the years just running up
      to September 11th. So had his favorite televangelists, the Pat
      Robertsons, Jerry Falwells and Tim Lahayes, who have told millions
      like our young friend that the work of killing 1.5 billion people is
      a mission that has been ordained and blessed by the God of Israel.
      And just in case the magic spell woven by the founding fathers of
      this blood bath in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't do the tr! ick, he
      had the assurances of his army chaplain, who was there, on cue,
      every day of every week, to administer the anesthetic salve of
      righteousness anytime one of America's best might have had an attack
      of conscience.

      Pretty soon, the memories of the women and children he and his
      fellow Christian soldiers gunned down in cold blood would be gone.
      The images that initially haunted his dreams of limbless civilians,
      the sand niggers who just happened to be in the wrong war at the
      wrong time would be drowned out in the flurry of ribbons and
      accolades that he and his fellow defenders of truth, justice and the
      American way would receive as a result of such unprecedented
      bravery.

      Little does he know, as the saying always goes. Little does he
      realize that those four souls he sent to Allah were in reality his
      best friends. Little does he (as well as the rest of those
      inhabiting the formerly Christian West) realize that those 1.5
      billion souls that they have been seduced into exterminating for the
      benefit of the Zionist agenda are the only things standing between
      themselves and their own eventual extermination. In snuffing out
      their lives, he just brought one step closer the destruction of all
      the good things for which his country and culture have made the
      pretenses of standing throughout the last 20 centuries. Little did
      he know that with every Iraqi and Afghani and Palestinian
      slaughtered today, the real enemies to not only America, but indeed
      to the entire Christian world are one step closer to realizing that
      dream that they have nursed out of the bowels of Hell for over 2,000
      years.

      To call it a pity is an affront to justice, to call it a tragedy is
      the same, for it's not as if the signs haven't been there, and for
      quite some time. In his Sunday visits to the chapel on base, it can
      be expected with absolute certainty that the chaplain had spent
      quite a bit of time reading from the book of Revelations, one of the
      roadmaps that is fueling and subsequently justifying this whole
      blood orgy. No doubt, this chaplain made sure to discuss the
      prophecies concerning the beast that would rise up with the
      intention of destroying Christianity and all that she had
      accomplished in bringing civility to the masses during her 2,000
      year stint. No doubt, there was discussion about how there would be
      worshippers of this beast who would go out and do the dirty work of
      seeing to it that all the virtues that were preached by the peasant
      carpenter from Nazareth were snuffed out in accordance with this
      beast's agenda. What this Chaplain no doubt did though was to make
      sure t! hat when the image of this beast and his worshippers began
      to flesh itself out, when they began to acquire an uncomfortable
      familiarity, that new faces were hastily pasted over those that were
      naturally appearing, faces like the four souls about whom our brave
      young Christian soldier bragged of having sent back to Allah that
      day. Had our young friend bothered to take off his American made,
      Government issue Christian Zionist rose-colored sunglasses that have
      prevented him from seeing all the innocent red that he and his
      fellow patriots have shed in the last few years, he might see his
      own face on one of those followers of the beast about whom his
      chaplain preached in his weekly sermons. And if he had had his ears
      open, he (as well as the rest of what remains of the Christian West)
      might have heard the proud words of the beast whom he is following
      and serving, the beast whose most cherished agenda lies in
      eradicating what remains of the message of justice that the freedom
      fighter from Palestine preached some 2,000 years ago.

      "Tell me, do the evil men of this world have a bad time? They hunt
      and catch whatever they feel like eating. They don't suffer from
      indigestion and are not punished by Heaven. I want Israel to join
      that club. Maybe the world will then at last begin to fear us
      instead of feeling sorry. Maybe they will start to tremble, to fear
      our madness instead of admiring our nobility. Let them tremble, let
      them call us a mad state. Let them understand that we are a savage
      country, dangerous to our surroundings, not normal, that we might go
      wild, that we might start World War Three just like that, or that we
      might one day go crazy and burn all the oil fields in the Middle
      East. Personally, I don't want to be any better than Harry Truman
      who snuffed out half a million Japanese with two fine bombs."

      "You can call me anything you like. Call me a monster or a murderer.
      Call Israel by any name you like, call it a Judeo-Nazi state....Why
      not? Better a live Judeo-Nazi than a dead saint. Even if you'll
      prove to me that the present war is a dirty immoral war, I don't
      care. We shall start another war, kill and destroy more and more.
      And do you know why it is all worth it? Because it seems that this
      war has made us more unpopular among the civilized world."

      "Let me tell you what the sweetest fruit of this war is: It is that
      the Gentiles now don't just hate Israel. Thanks to us, now they also
      hate all those Jews in Paris, London, New York, Frankfurt and
      Montreal. Now the Jews there are getting it because of us, and I am
      telling you, it is a pleasure to watch. Those Jews are being
      identified with us Zionists and that's a good thing! Their
      cemeteries are being desecrated, their synagogues are set on fire,
      all their old nicknames are being revived, they are being expelled
      from the best clubs, people shoot into their ethnic restaurants
      murdering their small children, forcing them to remove any sign
      showing them to be Jews, forcing them to move and change their
      profession."

      "We'll hear no more of that nonsense about the unique Jewish
      morality. No more talk about a unique people being a light upon the
      nations. No more uniqueness and no more sweetness and light. Good
      riddance."

      "We are Judeo-Nazis, and why not? If your nice, civilized parents,
      rather than writing books about their love for humanity had instead
      come to Israel and killed six million Arabs, what would have
      happened? Sure, two or three nasty pages would have been written in
      the history books, and we would have been called all sorts of names,
      but we could be here today as a people of 25 million!"

      "Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for
      Israel, to kill as many as is necessary, to deport, expel, and burn,
      to have everyone hate us, to pull the rug out from underneath the
      feet of the rest of the world's Jews so that they will be forced to
      run to us crying. Even if it means blowing up one or two synagogues
      here and there, I don't care. And I don't mind if after the job is
      done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for
      life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. You can write that I
      am a disgrace to humanity, I don't mind, on the contrary.....What
      you don't seem to understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is
      not finished yet, far from it."

      And how those who dare to call themselves Christian could miss such
      a trumpet blast will forever remain a mystery.

      The event that virtually every member of the Christian West has been
      anticipating for the last 20 centuries is now at hand, and the
      members of this culture are to be found walking around aimlessly,
      except of course when they are not doing the dirty work of Zionism
      for the benefit of their slavemasters. If our young friend, as well
      as the rest of the Christian world were paying better attention,
      they would have seen the handwriting on the wall when this war
      against Islam was initiated years ago. Had they remembered these
      proud words uttered by Ariel Sharon some 2 decades past, words which
      serve both as a history lesson as well as a proforma for future
      events concerning Israel's agenda for the world, they might not have
      fallen for this mess so easily. But alas, amidst the flurry of red,
      white and blue as well as the humming of Amazing Grace, God Bless
      America and Proud To Be An American all of it seemed to have gotten
      misplaced. Even more importantly, h! ad they remembered the words
      and the warnings of the humble carpenter from Palestine whom they
      make the pretense of following, they might have recognized the signs
      of the times for what they really were, and thus recognized that the
      very entity and the agenda against whom their Master had given his
      life fighting 20 centuries past had now again reared its ugly head
      and was making a play for world dominance. Had our young Christian
      soldier bothered to read the Seven Woes that his Savior cast in
      Jerusalem, 33 AD against Zionism's founding fathers, the Sanhedrin,
      words that were meant to remain for all time as a warning to
      humanity that this was a beast to be watched carefully...had they
      bothered, had they but bothered.

      But now it is too late, for what remains of the Christian West has
      collectively become some stupid, soulless animal willing to do the
      bidding of its enemies, exactly as humanity was warned would take
      place by men much wiser than can be found today. Our young friend,
      (as well as virtually everyone else who inhabits those countries
      that were the beneficiaries of the Palestinian carpenter's war for
      the liberation of humanity from the beast known as Zionism) have now
      metamorphacized into one of the heads of this creature, the very
      same beast that will, at the right moment, turn on Christianity and
      devour it and every aspect of the civilization that it has created.
      Like some foolish, spoiled adolescent who cannot see that the
      friends she has chosen are running her down the road to ruin, so too
      does what remains of Christianity and its followers, who at present
      are enjoying an illicit, dangerous love affair with the very same
      Zionist agenda that is dedicated to their complete destruction. And
      all that remains now is to sit back and watch the show, to watch as
      what remains of humanity, what remains of the last spark of freedom
      and justice, to watch as it is slowly choked out in the Devil's last
      attempt in turning the Garden of Eden into a bonfire of all the
      qualities that separate man from beast.

      In pondering what possible future lies ahead with regards to this
      situation, the scenario is not that difficult to imagine. Despite
      the festivities taking place aboard the Titanic, there came a moment
      when the obvious was impossible to avoid noting, and thus it will be
      with those in the Christian West as their civilization reaches its
      last days. Like some patient who has just learned that he has a
      terminal incurable disease, who knows that death has now become his
      constant companion and will be ushering him into the next world, he
      sits in that doctor's office and asks what he can expect in those
      last days before his departure. And as the doctor describes the
      series of events, the failure of organs, the wracking pain, the
      incoherence, what overcomes the future guest of death's estate is
      the sense of regret, the regret of having lived badly, for having
      invited this terminal condition into his life by having willfully
      allowed the poisons of a diseased world into his once hea! lthy
      body. And so it will be in the formerly Christian West, whose
      members will, on the eve of their own destruction, take an
      accounting of what has brought them to the edge of this abyss, and
      what will inevitably result will be that deafening wail of regret
      that always seems to precede the destruction of all great
      civilizations, and one can imagine how loud that it will be on that
      day.

      It will be louder than any conceivable thing, louder than all the
      bombs that have been dropped in Iraq, and louder than all the
      bullets that have been fired in Afghanistan. It will be louder than
      all the screams of Palestinian parents who have cradled in their
      arms the mangled bodies of dead children who were deliberately
      killed in order to ethnically cleanse the Promised Land, Eretz
      Y'Israel of the Arab filth that has polluted it for centuries. It
      will be louder than the thunder that was produced when the towers
      came tumbling down in New York, and louder than the panic heard in
      the voices of Congressmen as they fled America's capital following
      the discovery of anthrax in the building. It will be louder than the
      pleas for mercy that took place in the halls of the Abu Ghraib
      prison as Iraqi men, women and children were beaten and sodomized by
      self-described Christians who signed up in droves so that they could
      go and steal the sand niggers' oil for Jesus. It will be louder!
      than the cheers that were heard as 5 Israeli intelligence officers
      danced on top of a building in Manhattan while filming the horrific
      spectacle of 2 jetliners crashing into a building, and it will be
      louder than the screams of the thousands of people who lost their
      lives in the process. It will be louder than all the growling and
      snarling that erupted from the mouths of religious and racial bigots
      working for Israeli intelligence as the world's most popular actor
      prepared to release a film depicting the dignity of the man most
      revered by what remains of the world's Christians.

      And like our friend in that doctor's office, what the Western world
      will be left to consider in the remaining days of its life will be
      the fact that all of this was avoidable. Had they but listened, had
      they but considered the weight of history. For the Christian West,
      who at present is engaged in the business of slaughtering 1.5
      billion Muslims for the benefit of humanity's future overlords in
      Tel Aviv, the day will arrive when they themselves will realize that
      the Muslims were their natural allies against this beast, and that
      it was only due to the bravery and steadfastness of those in the
      Islamic world that the Christian West had been able to survive as
      long as it had. What those who will be walking amidst the rubble of
      their destroyed civilization will realize, much too late, is the
      fact that had the same "rag heads," "hajjis" and "sand niggers"
      (whom they so willingly went about the business of destroying) had
      these people not tied up the energy and resources of the ! Zionist
      agenda for the last fifty years, the Christian world (which is the
      real target of Israel's plans for extermination) would have long ago
      succumbed to such a ruthless enemy. What they will be forced to
      consider is the fact that it was the same Muslims (whom the
      Christian West whored itself out in merchandising the kiss of death)
      who recognized the beast, the Anti-Christ, Dajjal, in the diabolical
      agenda known as Zionism, and who were willing to give their lives in
      resisting it. What the Christian world will be left to ponder is the
      fact that the Muslims knew for centuries that the creation of such a
      political corporation such as the state of Israel was tantamount to
      releasing a deadly plague upon the earth, as evidenced by the fact
      that in the Islamic religion Azrael is the name given to the angel
      of death. What the Christian West will be left to ponder, and one of
      the bitterest pills of all to swallow, will be the fact that the war
      against Islam was in reality ! a war against Christianity, for it
      was those in the Muslim world who stood in the way of Zionism's
      vampires finally reaching their intended victims, those being the
      followers of the humble carpenter from Palestine.

      But even more importantly, (considering the origins of their own
      religion and culture) had the Christian West considered the weight
      of history, remembered its own past as well as the last words and
      actions of their Master during Holy Week of 33 AD, then that present
      holocaust it will be facing in the not too distant future will be
      placed in its true context as an event that was completely
      unnecessary. If only the Christian West had remembered the words of
      their Master concerning the founding fathers of the Zionist
      movement, had they but remembered.

      "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape Hell?...And so
      upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on
      earth, from the righteous Abel to the righteous Zechariah....You
      belong to your father, the Devil, and you want to carry out your
      father's desires, who was a murderer from the beginning, not holding
      to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks,
      his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. You
      are like whitewashed tombs...full of dead men's bones and everything
      unclean. In the same way, you appear as righteous, but on the inside
      you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness."

      This was by no means an isolated event, for during his last week
      alive, he made sure to impart on several occasions what kind of
      danger had just been spawned in 1st century Palestine and what
      foreboding it presented for the future of humanity. And whether it
      was the casting of the Seven Woes, driving the money changers from
      the Temple, or warning of a future time in which the Holy Land would
      be desecrated by the arrival of what he termed "the abomination of
      desolation," the message was crystal clear.

      "Watch this animal," he in essence has told mankind for the last
      2,000 years. "Do not let it out of your sight, not even momentarily,
      for if you do, all that is to be accomplished in future generations,
      the brotherhood of mankind and the good will of all nations, --all
      this will be obliterated and devoured by this beast whom I have come
      this day to destroy."

      And the tears he wept when looking over Jerusalem that day appear
      now to have all been but for nothing. In allowing himself to be
      taken prisoner by this beast, to be subjected to a sham trial and
      murdered by a family of gangsters utilizing the vehicles of the same
      political corruption that they utilize today in furthering their own
      interests--bribery, extortion, threats, perjury, false witness, etc.-
      -he had hoped that such a dramatic display would serve as a warning
      that all mankind need be watchful and mindful of this animal. He
      hoped that the example of what took place when this criminal class
      wormed its way into the court of the Roman emperor Nero, the
      persecutions that his followers suffered as a result of the
      Sanhedrin's influence over this madman's thinking, that this would
      leave a lasting impression as to what kind of viciousness coursed
      through the veins of this beast. He hoped that in the breaking up of
      this gangster family's power base--in their being driven fro! m the
      Holy Land called Palestine, (the singular most important event in
      affording this new civilization, Christendom, the chance to survive)
      that this act would serve as a warning not to allow this beast to
      ever consolidate its power again in the political corporation known
      as the state of Israel. The Christian world, who should have known
      better than anyone else, instead drank from the chalice of
      foolishness, and having succumbed to its intoxicating effects,
      allowed themselves to be seduced by the very same heresy of racial
      supremacy that the humble carpenter from Palestine sought to destroy
      in his three years of fighting. In assenting to the program of
      allowing "God's chosen people" to once again re-occupy the land that
      was made holy by the life and death of the freedom fighter known as
      Jesus of Nazareth, they in effect unchained the very beast that he
      gave his own life in subduing. In providing this beast with all the
      money and weaponry it needed to murder the Arabs who have b! een the
      guardians of this land for over 1,000 years, they have now signed
      their own death certificate as well, for in so doing, this beast has
      attained the heights of power in exactly the same manner as the
      humble carpenter turned freedom fighter tried to prevent through his
      war of liberation. Now, this animal, this "savage country, dangerous
      to its surroundings," has indeed as promised "gone wild," and has
      through its dominance over the political machinery of the Christian
      West, "started World War Three... just like that."

      And now as a result, today Christian soldiers and the citizens of
      their respective nations brag about their own involvement in the
      daily business of murdering men, women and children, and joke of
      having sent them back to Allah. The airwaves in their nations
      bristle with discussions as to how the peoples of the Middle East,
      every man woman and child, whose culture was responsible for
      bringing to such a position of affluence the Western World, should
      be consumed in some storm of utter destruction so as to better
      facilitate the stealing of their oil and wiping out the last
      remaining enemies to the Zionist agenda. Maniacal Christian
      Zionists, who make a disgusting display of their madness by
      extolling the ongoing missionary work in Iraq, in perfect
      contradictory fashion do so even as Israeli soldiers make a daily
      practice of deliberately gunning down Palestinian schoolchildren,
      many of whom are Christian themselves. The Christian West, who
      lament the decay of their own societ! ies--the murder of their
      children, the debasement of marriage and women, the elevation of
      vice in every form--nevertheless go forth to places such as Iraq,
      Afghanistan and Palestine and assist the very same Zionist agenda
      that is responsible for bringing such cultural destruction to their
      own lands. The followers of Christianity who have now squandered the
      inheritance left for them by their Master; a legacy that affords
      them the wealth of justice, mercy, compassion, as well as all the
      other attributes that separate man from beast, have now become
      beasts themselves, in perfect lockstep with their Zionist overlords.
      The progeny of those who were fed to the lions as a form of public
      entertainment have now themselves become a mad, cheering crowd at
      the coliseum who have gone mad with the delight of watching those in
      the Holy Land endure the unendurable. These worshippers of the beast
      known as Zionism welcome and praise a man like Ariel Sharon as if he
      were a prince, and furnish him with! all the money and firepower
      that he needs in order to stain the land made holy by the life and
      death of the same humble peasant carpenter whose teachings of
      justice and mercy he holds in the lowest form of contempt. The
      members of the Christian West, who penitently beat their breasts and
      make all the pretenses of shame for having allowed the murder of six
      million in the camps of Hitler's war today bow down before the
      Zionist butcher Sharon and his partners in crime when he and they
      casually speak of murdering six million Arabs.

      In the meantime, their Zionist puppetmasters in New York, Washington
      and Tel Aviv have now turned the hourglass upside down, and are in
      the process of watching as the grains of sand come tumbling down,
      waiting in salivating expectation for the arrival of that moment in
      which these very same Christian nations who today are doing the
      dirty work of the beast will themselves be targeted for
      extermination in exactly the same manner. A leopard never changes it
      spots, as the saying goes, and with this in mind, the prospect of
      this apocalyptic future for the Christian world should come as no
      surprise to those who have done as they were commanded and remained
      as wise as serpents in the face of what is unimaginable evil. When
      their Master warned that those occupying the highest positions of
      power in Israel at the time of his arrival were the descendants of
      Cain and the children of the Devil, he was not merely playing with
      words or images. When he cursed the fig tree and said that i! t
      would never again produce anything good, he was not showing off for
      the benefit of posterity. And with this in mind, those in the
      Christian world who are nursing to maturity this beast known as
      Zionism and its bastard child known as the state of Israel would be
      wise to consider the fact that it was Ariel Sharon's cousins in
      Bolshevik Russia who were responsible for the slaughter of some 70
      million of those whom they called their "useful idiots." And yet, in
      what is a dizzying amount of programming and propogandization being
      beamed at the Christian world as to what events are taking place
      today with regarding the fulfillment of those prophecies that they
      await with schizoid expectation, they have forgotten about the words
      of their Master himself, who wanted above all things to protect
      humanity from the beast known as Zionism, in 1st as well as in 21st
      century Palestine.

      "The day will come when your enemies will build an embankment
      against you and encircle you in on every side. They will dash you to
      the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not
      leave one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time
      of God's coming."

      While there is time, if indeed there is any time remaining, let
      those who proudly boast of being followers of the humble carpenter
      from Palestine realize that the beast they were told would be
      forthcoming has indeed arrived, and is now utilizing a good number
      of their own in bringing Armageddon to reality. Let these fools
      abandon the idea that they will be somehow rewarded with heaven for
      standing with the enemies of their Master, and walk away from the
      notion that somehow he smiles upon all the evil they are committing
      in their acting as functionaries to the antichrist agenda known as
      Zionism. Let them recognize that indeed as promised, the abomination
      of desolation has arrived, and that it soils the Holy Land of
      Palestine through its daily practice of murdering and consigning to
      a life of utter misery those who have acted as the guardians of this
      holy place for over 1,000 years. Let them display the true
      attributes that are supposed to be the insigniae of Christi! anity's
      membership--the love of justice, mercy, and wisdom-and by so doing,
      let them separate themselves completely with the enemies of all
      humanity whom their Master said were here to carry out the will of
      the Devil. Let these Christian soldiers--men, women, and children--
      shake off the hypnotic effects of the Zionist programming that has
      rendered them senseless and realize that those in the Middle East
      who are suffering and dying in droves are the only thing standing
      between them and their own destruction. Let what remains of the war
      of liberation waged by the freedom fighter from Palestine known as
      Jesus of Nazareth arise from the ashes and again capture and contain
      this beast known as Zionism and the gangster class who rides atop of
      it. Let those who confidently float through these heady days,
      assured that they already possess in their grip first class tickets
      to eternity realize that nothing so precious is earned so easily.
      May they therefore take seriously the words of their M! aster and
      thus display the same courage as their great grandfathers did in
      Palestine some 20 centuries past in confronting the founding fathers
      of the Zionist movement--the brood of vipers known as the Sanhedrin--
      whose grandchildren today have drowned the world in chaos, murder
      and mayhem. Let those who make the pretenses of cherishing justice
      realize that the slaughter of 1.5 billion people for the benefit
      of "those who call themselves Jews, but who are instead a synagogue
      of Satan" will be met by fate with consequences so terrible that
      they are impossible to imagine.

      Finally, let those who call themselves Christian look in the mirror
      and see that they have become one of the heads of this animal that
      will bring everything they have accomplished in 20 centuries to
      ruin, and in so doing, conclude therefore that they cannot serve two
      masters. Let them see that there is no justice, there is no mercy,
      there is no dignity in what they have become, and the lovely image
      in which they view themselves is but an illusion, for the truth of
      the matter is that there is no beauty in the beast.

      "No Beauty in the Beast" is an excerpt of the soon to be released
      work by the author entitled "No Beauty in the Beast...Israel without
      her Mascara."

      Mark Glenn is also the author of "Not My Words, But Theirs...A
      Christian American's Defense of Middle Eastern Culture and its
      People." The Website for the book may be accessed at
      www.notmywords.com.

      The author submitted this article for publication at Al-
      Jazeerah.info on November 24, 2004.