Re: I will be away

  • bk_justice
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2003
      Assalamu aleikum.

      JazakAllahair for all your good deeds here at Islamic Community Net.

      We look forward to your return upon the conclusion of your journey.

      Supplication for travel (translation of the meaning):

      'Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the
      greatest, How perfect He is, The One Who has placed this (transport)
      at our service, and we ourselves would not have been capable of
      that, and of our Lord is our final destiny. O Allah we ask You for
      birr and taqwaa(comprehensive terms referring to all good actions
      and obedience) in this journey of ours, and we ask you for deeds
      which please You. O Allah, facilitate our journey and let us cover
      it's distance quickly. O Allah, You are The Companion on the journey
      and The Successor over the family, O Allah, I take refuge with You
      from the difficulties of travel, from having a change of hearts and
      being in a bad predicament, and I take refuge in You from an ill
      fated out come with wealth and family.'

      ...upon returning the same supplication is recited with the
      following addition:

      ' We return, repent, worship and praise our Lord.'

      --- In islamiccommunitynet@yahoogroups.com, zainal ahmad
      <the_humble_servant2000@y...> wrote:

      > Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
      >
      > Assalaam'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu
      >
      > This is to inform the moderators of the forums of which I am a
      member and who have been receiving "verses, hadiths & duas" on a
      regular basis that I will be away (and away from the PC & the
      internet) from 30th Aug until the 20th of Sept. Hence there wont be
      any postings from me during the period.

      > Postings will resume on my return. Insya Allah.
      >
      > Take care all. May Allah SWT continue to guide us on the Right
      Path.

      > Wa alaikum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatu.
      >

      > the_humble_servant2000@y...
      >
      > Say: He is Allah, the One and
      > Only, Allah the Eternal, Absolute.
      > He does not beget, nor is He begotten. And there is none like
      Him. (Ikhlas 112:1-4)