The Mission Statement of Islamic Community on the World Wide Web

  • bk_justice@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Assalamu Aleikum!

      Welcome to the Message Board for Islamic Community on the World Wide
      Web. The following Mission Statement from Br. Yaqoob Ali defines and
      guides our purpose.
      ---

      Assalamualaikum

      The name Islamic Community carries itself the weight of the mission.

      Islamic Community Group has been established with an aim to
      strengthen unity among the Muslims and to help in developing an even
      stronger Islamic Community all over the world.

      Consequently, our ultimate goal is clear: to welcome our Muslim
      brothers and sisters to follow the path which Allah and His most
      beloved Prophet, Muhammad (SAW) has chosen for us. In order to reach
      its goal IC has established this Group where our brothers and sisters
      can join and discuss about Qur'an and Hadith.

      As an Islamic-oriented group, IC believes in three basic concepts.
      First this group is for all the Muslims all over the world.
      Consequently, IC strictly prohibits any kind of propaganda,
      discrimination among people, and other such discussions which don't
      concern Allah and His chosen religion Islam. Second, we provide
      Islamic education and knowledge to people and finally, it will
      cooperate with other Islamic Centers-Clubs all over the world to
      carrying out its mission.

      Assalamualaikum

      -yaqoobali