Get Tafsir Ibn Kathir eBooks - Offer Valid Until 10 December 2010!

  • Muhammad Abdul-Rahman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Special Offer - Only �30 For Entire Set Of 30 Volumes (Save �330):
      Get Tafsir Ibn Kathir eBooks - Offer Valid Until 10 December 2010!
      http://ibnkathirtafsir.com/tafsirspecial/fullset/index.html

      To enable you to own your own copy of Ibn Kathir Tafsir, we offer you our very
      Special Offer:

      Get the entire set of 30 volumes of Ibn Kathir tafsir for only �30. That's
      �330 off the original price of �360.
      http://ibnkathirtafsir.com/tafsirspecial/fullset/index.html

      Act now to get Tafsir Ibn Kathir, one of the Most Comprehensive and Complete
      Explanation of The Noble Quran, at an unheard of price! This offer expires
      on December 10, 2010.
      http://ibnkathirtafsir.com/tafsirspecial/fullset/index.html

      Why purchase Tafsir Ibn Kathir?

      Tafsir Ibn Kathir gathers in one place, for the English-speaking public, all
      relevant information needed to make the Qur'an more understandable and easier
      to study. This set of 30 books provides the following:

      > The Arabic Text: for those who are able to read Arabic Transliteration
      > of the Arabic text: for those who are unable to read the Arabic script. This
      will give them a sample of the sound of the Qur'an, which they could not otherwise
      comprehend from reading the English meaning.
      > The meaning of the qur'an: (translated by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali,
      Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan)
      > Background introductions: by two famous Islamic scholars, Maududi and Ibn
      Kathir
      > Explanation (abridged Tafsir) by Ibn Kathir: Translated and abridged by a
      group of scholars under the supervision of Sheikh Safiur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri

      Quite simply, no other compilations of Ibn Kathir Tafsir offers all the above
      benefits, online or offline..

      Don't miss out on this exclusive Special Offer deal. Buy Tafsir Ibn Kathir
      now!
      http://ibnkathirtafsir.com/tafsirspecial/fullset/index.html