Ayat Hadith A Day - Dhul-Qa`dah 24, 1431 (November 1, 2010)

  • Ayat Hadith A Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Ayat of the day

      In the name of ALLAH, the Beneficient, the Merciful

      Al-Isra (The Journey by Night), Ayat 1
      Audio

      1. Subhana allathee asra biAAabdihi laylan mina almasjidi alharami ila almasjidi al-aqsa allathee barakna hawlahu linuriyahu min ayatina innahu huwa alssameeAAu albaseeru

      [17.1] Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

      [Translated by Shakir]

      Hadith of the day

      Obligatory Charity Tax (Zakat)

      Reported Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 24, Number 530:

      Narrated Anas:
      Abu Bakr wrote to me what was made compulsory by Allah's Apostle and that was (regarding the payments of Zakat): Neither the property of different people may be taken together nor the joint property may be split for fear of (paying more, or receiving less) Zakat. (1)