Ayat Hadith A Day - Dhul-Qa`dah 21, 1428 (1 December 2007)

  • Ayat Hadith A Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Ayat of the day

      In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

      Al-A'raf (The Heights), Ayat 43 Audio 43. WanazaAAna ma fee sudoorihim min ghillin tajree min tahtihimu al-anharu waqaloo alhamdu lillahi allathee hadana lihatha wama kunna linahtadiya lawla an hadana Allahu laqad jaat rusulu rabbina bialhaqqi wanoodoo an tilkumu aljannatu oorithtumooha bima kuntum taAAmaloona [7.43] And We will remove whatever of ill-feeling is in their breasts; the rivers shall flow beneath them and they shall say: All praise is due to Allah Who guided us to this, and we would not have found the way had it not been that Allah had guided us; certainly the apostles of our Lord brought the truth; and it shall be cried out to them that this is the garden of which you are made heirs for what you did.

      [ Translated by Shakir ]

      Hadith of the day

      Sales and Trade

      Narrated Anas bin Malik: While the Prophet was in the market, somebody, called, "O Abu-l-Qasim." The Prophet turned to him. The man said, "I have called to this (i.e. another man)." The Prophet said, "Name yourselves by my name but not by my Kuniya (name)." (In Arabic world it is the custom
      to call the man as the father of his eldest son, e.g. Abu-l-Qasim.) (See Hadith No. 737, Vol. 4)

      [Sahih Bukhari Book 34, Volume 3 Number 331]