Ayat Hadith A Day - Ramadan 19, 1428 (01 October 2007)

  • Ayat Hadith A Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Ayat of the day

      In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

      Al-An'am (The Cattle), Ayat 147 Audio 147. Fa-in kaththabooka faqul rabbukum thoo rahmatin wasiAAatin wala yuraddu ba/suhu AAani alqawmi almujrimeena [6.147] But if they give you the lie, then say: Your Lord is the Lord of All-encompassing mercy; and His punishment cannot be averted from the guilty people.

      [ Translated by Shakir ]

      Hadith of the day

      Fasting

      Narrated Anas: Zaid bin Thabit said, "We took the Suhur with the Prophet . Then he stood for the prayer." I asked, "What was the interval between the Suhur and the Adhan?" He replied, "The interval was sufficient to recite fifty verses of the Quran."

      [Sahih Bukhari Book 31, Volume 3 Number 144]