Ayat Hadith A Day - Sha'ban 20, 1428 (1 September 2007)

  • Ayat Hadith A Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Ayat of the day

      In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

      Al-An'am (The Cattle), Ayat 117 Audio 117. Inna rabbaka huwa aAAlamu man yadillu AAan sabeelihi wahuwa aAAlamu bialmuhtadeena [6.117] Surely your Lord-- He best knows who goes astray from His way, and He best knows those who follow the right course.

      [ Translated by Shakir ]

      Hadith of the day

      Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah
      Narrated Anas: We were with 'Umar and he said, "We have been forbidden to undertake a difficult task beyond our capability (i.e. to exceed the religious limits e.g., to clean the inside of the eyes while doing ablution)."

      [Sahih Bukhari Book 92, Volume 9 Number 396]