ASK ISNA THESE QUESTIONS
- ASK ISNA THESE QUESTIONS
ISNA Leadership: Agents of the Power Structure: Ask them these Questions
by Kaukab Siddique
New Trend Mag
Innocent Muslims in large numbers participate in the annual Convention
of ISNA ["Islamic Society of North America"]. They go for three
1. To socialize with other Muslims from far away cities.
2. To find spouses for their sons and daughters.
3. To buy goods from the bazar.
However, this activity permits the organizers of ISNA to say that all
these people come to the Convention to support ISNA and its mediocre
leaders. The crowds are used to publicize ISNA, to lure other innocent
Muslims and to obtain funds.
I urge Muslims to question ISNA's leaders and find out for themselves
that ISNA is not only hostile to Islam but is cooperating with the
worst enemies of Islam. Here are a few relevant questions:
1. Why does ISNA recognize Israel as a legitimate state? Isn't Israel
hostile to Islam?
2. Why is ISNA silent about the U.S. bombing and occupation of
Afghanistan and Iraq?
3. What kind of security clearance do ISNA leaders have that they can
attend Pentagon and White House meetings? Why does the Bush
administration trust them so much while it is criminalizing all the
leading Islamic activists in this country?
4. Is it Islamic for Syed Syeed, previous Secretary General of ISNA,
to work closely with the FBI?
5. Is it not true that the new ISNA President, Ingrid Mattson, worked
with an Israeli citizen, Dr. Abu Rabi, for a long time and the
institute she worked for is a masked missionary enterprise? Was she
brought in under pressure from the U.S., re: Asra Nomani, etc.
6. If ISNA is Islamic, why has it dumped the Islamic methodology for
crescent-sighting related to Ramadan and Eidain? Is it not time to
stop trying to divide the Muslims on this issue?
8. Why is ISNA silent about the suffering of ALL Islamic political
prisoners, from Imam Jamil al-Amin and Dr. Omar 'Abdel Rahman to
Masaud Khan and 'Ahmed 'Abdel Sattar?
7. Why does ISNA consider itself Islamic?