Ayat Hadith A Day - Jumada Al-Thani 5, 1427 (1 July 2006)

  • Ayat Hadith A Day
    Message 1 of 101 , Jul 1, 2006
      Ayat of the day

      Al-Imran (The Family of Imran), Ayat 187 Audio 187. Wa-ith akhatha Allahu meethaqa allatheena ootoo alkitaba latubayyinunnahu lilnnasi wala taktumoonahu fanabathoohu waraa thuhoorihim waishtaraw bihi thamanan qaleelan fabi/sa ma yashtaroona [3.187] And when Allah made a covenant with those who were given the Book: You shall certainly make it known to men and you shall not hide it; but they cast it behind their backs and took a small price for it; so evil is that which they buy.

      [ Translated by Shakir ]

      Hadith of the day

      Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate (in these words):" O Allah, set right for me my religion which is the safeguard of my affairs. And set right for me the affairs of my world wherein is my living. And set right for me my Hereafter on which depends my after-life. And make the life for me (a source) of abundance for every good and make my death a source of comfort for me protecting me against every evil."

    • Ayat Hadith A Day
      Message 101 of 101 , Aug 18, 2006
        Ayat of the day

        In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

        An-Nisa (The Women), Ayat 35 Audio 35. Wa-in khiftum shiqaqa baynihima faibAAathoo hakaman min ahlihi wahakaman min ahliha in yureeda islahan yuwaffiqi Allahu baynahuma inna Allaha kana AAaleeman khabeeran [4.35] And if you fear a breach between the two, then appoint judge from his people and a judge from her people; if they both desire agreement, Allah will effect harmony between them, surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.

        [ Translated by Shakir ]

        Hadith of the day

        'Abdullah b. 'Amr. b. al-'As reported that some persons from Banu Hisham entered the house of Asma' daughter of 'Umais when Abu Bakr also entered (and she was at that time his wife). He (Abu Bakr) saw it and disapproved of it and he made a mention of that to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: I did not see but good only (in my wife). Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Verily Allah has made her immune from all this. Then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood on the pulpit and said: After this day no man should enter the house of another person in his absence, but only when he is accompanied by one person or two persons.