Re: Ahmed Makhdoom, Re: [Islam & Science] Re: Ahmed Makhdoom, Re: Re:listen this song

  • Farrukh Abidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 3:09 AM
      Assalamu alaikum to all Muslims

      Mr. Makhdoom! "Peace and Salam" is this is a way to greet Muslim???
      Secondly, what wrong if I ask you your mazhab, by asking someone's mazhab will
      divide Muslims?

      They way you comments about music, this is exactly aga khani people say for music,
      and that's because music is something religious thing for them.

      Why you so shy or scare to identify your sects???
      Being among different sect is OK but if someone ask the name of sect, he will become
      a responsible division in Muslims??????

      Anyway, if you did not like this personal question then what about my main question which
      is:

      So after you got the love of Allah, please tell us what
      sacrifice and effort did you or are you doing to protect you
      eimaan and to establish Islam??

      Waiting for your reply.

      Farrukh Abidi
      From: Farrukh Abidi <farrukhabidi@...>
      To: haroon010@..., islamcity@yahoogroups.com, jhilmil_taray@yahoogroups.com, khatm-e-nubuwwat@yahoogroups.com, MasjidNabwi@yahoogroups.com, Muslims_Network@yahoogroups.com, MuslimUmmat@yahoogroups.com, notun_bangladesh@yahoogroups.com, rahehidayat@yahoogroups.com, Revealing_the_truth@yahoogroups.com, sadqayyarasolallah@yahoogroups.com, to_know_about_islam@yahoogroups.com, ummatul-islam@yahoogroups.com, Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com, Islam-Science@yahoogroups.com, GeoIslam@yahoogroups.com, the-criterion-world@yahoogroups.com, pravalligroup@yahoogroups.com

      Assalamu alaikum to all Muslims

      Mashaa Allah and congratulations to you that you got the love of Allah in your heart,
      congratulation again.

      You know the condition of people before Islam, and the condition after they got Islam,
      they used to worship idols not Allah, but when they got Islam and got the love of Allah,
      they did tremendous efforts and sacrificed everything to keep and protect their eimaan
      and establish Islam.

      So after you got the love of Allah, please tell us what sacrifice and effort did you or are
      you doing to protect you eimaan and to establish Islam??

      One personal question, are you aga khani?????

      Waiting for your reply.

      Farrukh Abidi

      From: Farrukh Abidi <farrukhabidi@...>
      Subject: [Islam & Science] Re:listen this song
      To: haroon010@..., islamcity@yahoogroups.com, jhilmil_taray@yahoogroups.com, khatm-e-nubuwwat@yahoogroups.com, MasjidNabwi@yahoogroups.com, Muslims_Network@yahoogroups.com, MuslimUmmat@yahoogroups.com, notun_bangladesh@yahoogroups.com, rahehidayat@yahoogroups.com, Revealing_the_truth@yahoogroups.com, sadqayyarasolallah@yahoogroups.com, to_know_about_islam@yahoogroups.com, ummatul-islam@yahoogroups.com, Yaadein_Meri@yahoogroups.com, Islam-Science@yahoogroups.com, GeoIslam@yahoogroups.com, the-criterion-world@yahoogroups.com, pravalligroup@yahoogroups.com

      Assalamu alaikum to all Muslims

      I request to all Muslim to not to listen music, music is one of the worst tool of shaytaan
      and it is very dangerous for our eimaan, it is one of the biggest obstacle in practice
      Islam.

      Music creates the darkness in the heart, we will never see the people  who enjoy music
      and same time they are serious in practicing Islam.

      Alhamdulillah Ramadhan is coming, before Ramadhan start, those who enjoy music,
      make a firm intention to not listen music at least in Ramadhan and make dua for
      steadfastnes.

      Some people think that music bring peace of mind, but Ask those who use to enjoy music
      then later they repent for the sake of Allah, how comfort they feel by staying away from
      music.

      Listen what the popular singer Junaid Jamshed says about how he quit music and what he
      feels now.

      Part 1:      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtidMWxn_A&feature=relmfu
      Part 2:      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-YMILfHguQ
      Part 3:      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS4dwKLOqrg&feature=relmfu

      Listen Just about 7 minutes speech about music.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRS0upbhb_E

      May Allah help us to practice Islam according the way shown by his beloved

      Prophet (Sallallaho alaihi wasallam), aameen.

      Farrukh Abidi