Turkey and the Devil

  • raja chemayel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      The day when Turkey was spared....
      but crippled
      .

      Whatever Turkey has done the last year and a half
      to brush up its image in the Arab and Muslim World ,
      like helping Gaza
      and or even
      severing its ties with Israel........
      we ought not to forget two un-deniable
      and most obvious facts :
      1- Turkey is a member of NATO since the 1960´s
      2-  Turkey collaborates with Israel since 50 years

      Turkey´s last stand against Syria
      puts it back in its real and honest place:
      " A vanished-empire trying to resurrect
      even if it will have to deal with the devil,
      just to reach this  goal ".

      Raja Chemayel
      01.12.11

      visit my Blog before Erdogan does !!!