Strange bedfellows................but , one dream

  • raja chemayel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      Most probably ,
      Hillary Clinton and the Prince of Qatar
      do not sleep together , nor does Samir Geagea
      and King Abdullah , do it openly .

      But they do share the same dreams :
      I have used my own dream-detector-laser-reader
      on all of them , yesterday night .

      and here bellow is what came out :

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fa5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc7%2F391815_333934943287977_100000144214666_1588208_323238695_n.jpg&t=1505836619&sig=5B2Ll37J.VBCgMKb2qNCXA--~D