Strange bedfellows................but , one dream

  • raja chemayel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      Most probably ,
      Hillary Clinton and the Prince of Qatar
      do not sleep together , nor does Samir Geagea
      and King Abdullah , do it openly .

      But they do share the same dreams :
      I have used my own dream-detector-laser-reader
      on all of them , yesterday night .

      and here bellow is what came out :

      http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/391815_333934943287977_100000144214666_1588208_323238695_n.jpg