some questions and a request

  • Umair Ijaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      dear friends,

      Assalam o alaikum warahmatullahay wabarakatu!
      first of all i would like to request one thing that please post one
      hadith per day as well and its brief explanation in four to five
      lines. long long things are good to clear our concepts but in addition
      to these articles, i need some short mails especially the one about
      which i talked about. i hope some of friends will give me a favour by
      posting the hadith everyday with reference and brief explanation. try
      to focus first on those topics which are common in all sects and try
      to avoid debaiting initially on topics which have different opinions
      because they slightly betray us. thanks to iqbal bro, most of his
      mails are nice and contains references. i have some questions please
      answer me.
      on these questions if you have any article then it will be good
      because i wanna clear my concept on them.
      1. what are the sunnat of drinking water?
      2. sunnat of drinking water and drinking any other liquid like tea etc
      are the same?
      3. when to drink water during eating? i mean before eating, after
      eating or in the middle?
      4. does "fast" affected by tooth brush using tooth paste and miswak or dandasa?
      5. cutting nail affect fast?
      6. some people say cutting nails also affect "wozo" so after wozo dont
      cut your nails and also dont tooth brush because blood can pull out
      from your molars and wozo will be affected. is it right?

      please answer my those questions with references. thanking you all in
      anticipation.

      --

      " Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship"

      Umair Ijaz, Scholar for Scholars
      webpage: www.lcddp.org/umair

      skype: umair.ijaz44
      facebook: http://facebook.com/umair.ijaz.33