Fw: [Pro-Muslim] Prophet Ibrahim was a liar!! Sahih hadith says!!

  • marwanyafi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "marwanyafi@..." <marwanyafi@...>
      To: "progressive-muslim@yahoogroups.com" <progressive-muslim@yahoogroups.com>; "marwanyafi@yahoogroups.com" <marwanyafi@yahoogroups.com>; "AmericanMuslimBrotherhood@yahoogroups.com" <AmericanMuslimBrotherhood@yahoogroups.com>; Islam Sunnah <islam-sunnah@yahoogroups.com>; "ISLAMSPANISH@yahoogroups.com" <ISLAMSPANISH@yahoogroups.com>; "ISLAM_IS_THE_ONLY_GATE@yahoogroups.com" <ISLAM_IS_THE_ONLY_GATE@yahoogroups.com>; "Islam-4-France@yahoogroups.com" <Islam-4-France@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 1:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [Pro-Muslim] Prophet Ibrahim was a liar!! Sahih hadith says!!, 6/30/2013, 10:00 am

      We know all the name "Ibrahim", the genesis of this name is "multimiracles", & we know that this name was Allah's choice, at first it was Ibram than Ibrahim ! Why? Read this by pictures of Torah and Qura'an's texts, in 3 languages:

      You will find a great truth, no one found it, before.

      To receive all my studies\لتلقي جميع دراساتي \Pour recevoir toutes mes études:

      Date: Sunday June 30, 2013
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am All Day
      Notes: Ibrahim was a great prophet and a messenger of God. He holds two very prestigious titles as well. 1. He is the father of Muslim nation [The Quran 22.78]. 2. He is a beloved friend of Allah [The Quran 4.125]. Those hadith inventors and enemies of Islam did not even bother to malign prophet Ibrahims great character as well! Many traditional mullahs including mullah Mawdudi strongly criticized this sahih hadith. But those hadith followers mullahs forget that if they reject this hadith, logically they cannot accept any other hadith. Is the religion of Islam a game of chance that based on conjecture and guesses some hadiths can be accepted and others can be rejected?! Why those mullahs dont understand this so simple fact?!!
      [Sahih Muslim Book #030, Hadith #5848] Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) never told a lie but only thrice: two times for the sake of Allah (for example, his words):" I am sick," and his words:" But it was the big one amongst them which has done that" and because of Sara (his wife)....

      PS: Copyright � http://www.progressive-muslim.org/. You could distribute this write-up whenever and wherever you like but you must quote the source.

    • Arhata Osho
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013

        Islam and all religions have been exposed as male initiated devices to control the ignorant of primitive times. People under the spell of any religion need to find creative ways to open their hearts and minds to the world of freedom and love without the control of these prisons of immaturity.

        Date: Sunday June 30, 2013
        Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am All Day
[...]

      • Umair Ijaz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
          hey what is the reference. please tell in English translation as well.
          what you wanna say. explain in detail with supporting evidences.

          --

          " Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship"

          Umair Ijaz, Scholar for Scholars
          webpage: www.lcddp.org/umair

          skype: umair.ijaz44
          facebook: http://facebook.com/umair.ijaz.33