Re:Sonya Khan, happy fathers day

  • Farrukh Abidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Assalamu alaikum to all Muslims

      Mr. Sonya Khan! Are you Muslim?
      If so, please can you tell me why are you so impressed with kuffaar?

      Kuffaar are killing millions of fathers and leaving their babies orphans, killing and raping
      millions of mothers all over the world and you are promoting their culture into Muslims, do
      you have any bit of shame? are you mentally slave of kuffaar?

      If you have something good for humanity, why don't you share instead of spreading slavery
      of kuffaar?

      Farrukh Abidi