Re: [islamcity] Re: syed Ahmed, Major Solution of Ummat e Muslima Calamity !!! Urdu/English

  • Iqbal Shaikh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      Brava ! weldone,Farruki brother

      From: Farrukh Abidi <farrukhabidi@...>
      To: aishah_ro@yahoogroups.com; americanmuslimbrotherhood@yahoogroups.com; Criterion-The-Illuminator@yahoogroups.com; introducingislam@yahoogroups.com; islamcity@yahoogroups.com; jhilmil_taray@yahoogroups.com; khas@yahoogroups.com; MasjidNabwi@yahoogroups.com; MeraHumRaaz@yahoogroups.com; muslimummat@yahoogroups.com; simple-islam@yahoogroups.com; srshjk@yahoogroups.com; StraightIslam@yahoogroups.com; The-Global-Village@yahoogroups.com; The-Pakistan-World@yahoogroups.com; to_know_about_islam@yahoogroups.com; ummatul-islam@yahoogroups.com; yaadein_meri@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Mian Faiz Chishti. <mianfaizmuhammad_chishti@...>; "ceo@..." <ceo@...>
      Sent: Saturday, 15 June 2013 11:15 AM
      Subject: [islamcity] Re: syed Ahmed, Major Solution of Ummat e Muslima Calamity !!! Urdu/English

      Assalamu alaikum to all Muslims

      Mr. syed! Why don't you go to psychiatric and do something for your mental disease?

      If because of your jahaalat, you don't understand scholars writing then it is your fault
      not scholars. Do you think any scholar can say Allah can lie? Are you idiot???

      By Allah's mercy, Allah enable Deobandi scholars to spread the deen all over the world
      through madaaris, khanqah, tableeghi jamaat and speeches, millions of people getting
      out from the darkness and bringing the sunnah of beloved prophet (Sallallaho alaihi wasallam)
      in their lives, through the effort carried out by Tableeghi Jamaat, in many non Muslims
      countries, churches are converting into Masaajid, not only churches but even cinema houses
      are converting into masaajid.

      How come world don't see any work from bidati brelvis for Islam and for Muslim???
      If you think brelvis are on right path then please show me what is their contribution for Islam
      and Muslims?

      Farrukh Abidi

      From: Kaleemi <eljili@...>
      To: Jhilmil_Taray@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, June 14, 2013, 5:00 AM

      Salaam,

      I do agree with Fasih, so let us all (Muslims) be united.

      1. Accept Prophet as the final messenger [Qadiyanis wont]
      2. Receive blessings ( Barakah ) from Aulia's shrines as Khaja Gareeb Nawaz
          did at Data Gunj Baksh shrine (Mazaar) [ tabliki jamet, jamet eslami wont]
      3. Follow a Imam, like Imam Azam Abu Hanifa [ ahl hadis wont]
      4. Respect all Sahabas [ shias wont]
      5. Expect Imam Muhammad al Mahdi to come in last times [ Mahdavis wont]
      6. etc, etc...

      So on and so forth, all these points are proven from Quran & Sunnah let us
      abide by that.
      I really do pray that people follow the right faith.

      H A M I D      K A L E E M I