2162Fw: [DeccanMuslims] study book in attachment--- THE MAHDAVIS -- mini qadianis [?]

  • Iqbal Shaikh
    May 3, 2014
      On Saturday, 3 May 2014 8:32 PM, Iqbal Shaikh <shaikh.iqbal9999@...> wrote:

      his book in urdu is mutala e mahadaviyat whose english translation is in the attachment.Read to know that their bani claime prophethood and revelations from Allah and declared all kafir who do nor accept all he was sent for by Allah
      On Saturday, 3 May 2014 8:16 PM, Iqbal Shaikh <shaikh.iqbal9999@...> wrote:
      read books and judgement of supreme court pakistan.
      On Saturday, 3 May 2014 4:09 PM, abdulHAQ <deccan_muslim@...> wrote:

      As'salamu alikum WRB,

      The problem with Mahdavis is that they interpret some of the verses of Quran differently and claim that Imam Mahdi was supposed to provide the explanation of the Quran. This belief is not shared by anybody.

      It is right that Imam Mahdi (ra) is supposed to set right things but his reforms have to be from the existing one not some thing which nobody has heard of. Otherwise it will oppose the Quranic verse: this day we have completed your religion.

      The  book on their understanding of Quran is written by Shaikh Abdul Qavi is available at: http://mohammedabdulqavi.com/pdf_books/Mahdavi%20bayan%20e%20quran%20&%20hazdah%20aayat.pdf
      aH

      From: Iqbal Shaikh <shaikh.iqbal9999@...>
      Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2014 10:59 AM
      Subject: [DeccanMuslims] study book in attachment--- THE MAHDAVIS -- mini qadianis [?] [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Iqbal Shaikh included below]

      All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) is His slave and Messenger.
      We have already issued Fatwa 81406 clarifying the reality of this sect that it is a heretic and misguided sect, so please refer to it. As regards the Hadeeth about the Mahdi which you mentioned in the question, it is a Dha’eef (weak) Hadeeth, and it is classified as such by Ath-Thahabi and Ibn Hajar and others.
      Nonetheless, Ahlus-Sunnah Wal Jamaa’ah believe that among the signs of the Hour is the coming of the Mahdi at the end of times, and there is much authentic evidence which we already mentioned in Fatwa 82108.
      As regards the claims of the followers of this sect that their Mahdi sees Allaah and that he speaks with Him directly, then this a lie and misguidance as it is not possible for anyone to see Allaah in this life as it is confirmed that the Prophet  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) said: “…And know that you will not see your Lord until you die.” [Ahmad]
      Also, their Mahdi claiming that Allaah revealed to him additional religious obligations is a pure lie and clear charlatanism as there is no revelation after the Prophet Muhammad  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ). Indeed, Allaah completed the religion during the life of the Prophet  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) and He completed His Favors upon us; Allaah Says (what means): {This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.}[Quran 5:3]
      Concerning their claim that it is an obligation to pledge allegiance to the members of the family of their Mahdi, then we do not know what they mean by that. In any case, the real Muslims amongst them have their rights as Muslims according to the Sharee’ah like other Muslims.
      In any case, it is an obligation for whoever has religious knowledge to clarify the truth to those people and endeavor to bring them to the truth and warn the Muslims against them as a way of providing advice to the Muslim nation. Besides, a person who is not well-grounded in religious knowledge should avoid debating with the people of falsehood so that they would not make him confused about his religion.
      Allaah Knows best.