1489Re: Fwd: *AMAZING* 20 rakaat Taraweeh- Sheikh Mumtaz ul Haq

  • Iqbal Shaikh
    Jun 24, 2013
      those who argue 20 rakat tarawi is wrong or less preferrable are accusing sahaba karam as bidati and are therefore hell bound,in sha Allah

      From: Abu Haneefah Omair <omair.shafiuddin@...>
      Sent: Monday, 24 June 2013 3:45 PM
      Subject: Fwd: *AMAZING* 20 rakaat Taraweeh- Sheikh Mumtaz ul Haq

      Assalaam-Alaikum,

      I request all Muslims especially those who pray 20 rakat Taraweeh and stick to this number 20 by declaring other numbers to be against the Sunnah.. To please watch these speeches about Taraweeh, the videos below are really great.. And please don't listen to the idiot Deobandi Mumtaz Ul Haq's speech.. He is a Big Liar..

      Why Salafis pray 20 Rakaat Taraweeh in Makkah? - Dr. Wasiullah Abbas

      Is Taraweeh 8 or 20 Rakah - Sh.Yasir Qadhi

      Hanafi Proofs for 8 Rakaat Taraweeh Sunnah

      And please don't listen to the idiot Mumtaz Ul Haq's speech.. He is a Big Liar..

      Sheikh Mumtaz ul Haq forgery in the Quran

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyw6EaFWHHg

      A Reply To Mumtaz ul Haq Lecture "Understanding where Allah is" by Ali Hassan Khan

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExvQ4uPclaQ

      Wa Maa Alainaa Illal Balaagh,
      Defender of Sunnah,
      Abu Haneefah Omair..

      On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Farrukh Abidi <farrukhabidi@...> wrote:

      Assalamu alaikum

      I request all Muslims especially those who pray 8 rakaat Taraweeh, to please
      listen this speech about 20 rakaat Taraweeh, it is really great.

      Ramadhan is coming, we all should make intention to get full barakaat, but
      we can not get full barakaat until we follow the sunnah way of our beloved
      prophet (Sallallaho alaihi wasallam), but unfortunately we don't study Islam
      through pious and qualified scholars, so we don't even understand what is
      the meaning of sunnah, if we don't understand what is sunnah then how it is
      possible to follow sunnah? Not only that but many of us condemn those who
      brought 100% sunnah in their lives, but they think they know sunnah better
      than them.

      Please listen this speech before Ramadhan start and change the habit of
      praying 8 rakaat of Taraweeh to 20 rakaat and get full barakaat of Ramadhan.

      Farrukh Abidi

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RwHxn6E48E

      From: Muhammad Shuaib Shaikh <mdshuaibshaikh@...>
      Date: Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM