1466Re: Fwd: *AMAZING* 20 rakaat Taraweeh- Sheikh Mumtaz ul Haq

  • Farrukh Abidi
    Jun 15, 2013
      Assalamu alaikum

      I request all Muslims especially those who pray 8 rakaat Taraweeh, to please
      listen this speech about 20 rakaat Taraweeh, it is really great.

      Ramadhan is coming, we all should make intention to get full barakaat, but
      we can not get full barakaat until we follow the sunnah way of our beloved
      prophet (Sallallaho alaihi wasallam), but unfortunately we don't study Islam
      through pious and qualified scholars, so we don't even understand what is
      the meaning of sunnah, if we don't understand what is sunnah then how it is
      possible to follow sunnah? Not only that but many of us condemn those who
      brought 100% sunnah in their lives, but they think they know sunnah better
      than them.

      Please listen this speech before Ramadhan start and change the habit of
      praying 8 rakaat of Taraweeh to 20 rakaat and get full barakaat of Ramadhan.

      Farrukh Abidi

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RwHxn6E48E

      From: Muhammad Shuaib Shaikh <mdshuaibshaikh@...>
      Date: Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM