Re: salam

  • Elise
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2003
      --- In islam_denounces_terrorism@yahoogroups.com, Abi Hurairah
      <abihurairah2003@y...> wrote:
      > Salam and thank you. I did not ask to join this group but since I
      have been co-opted I will stay my welcome for a time. My thanks and
      salam.

      Too bad the Group doesn't get much traffic.

      This decade has great new chances for Islam. The very worst of the
      tyrants was just overthrown, modern technology is bringing first-rate
      education to Qatar and Saudi Arabia and other countries.

      Terrorism is so bad, it shows normal people the evil of hatred.

      Islam has extraordinary opportunities.
    • Penndragon
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2003
        MM Elsie

        Agreed on much of what you just said. Though technically I may not be an
        Islamic, I know full well Islam has been much maligned as have many faiths
        by those who are sadly short sighted, i.e. those who see only what they want
        to see :(

        MP
        Penn

        --
        There being really no duality, pluralism is untrue. Until duality is
        transcended and at-one-ment realised, Enlightenment cannot be attained. The

        The Tibetan Book of Great Liberation

        > --- In islam_denounces_terrorism@yahoogroups.com, Abi Hurairah
        > <abihurairah2003@y...> wrote:
        > > Salam and thank you. I did not ask to join this group but since I
        > have been co-opted I will stay my welcome for a time. My thanks and
        > salam.
        > >

        > Too bad the Group doesn't get much traffic.
        >
        > This decade has great new chances for Islam. The very worst of the
        > tyrants was just overthrown, modern technology is bringing first-rate
        > education to Qatar and Saudi Arabia and other countries.
        >
        > Terrorism is so bad, it shows normal people the evil of hatred.
        >
        > Islam has extraordinary opportunities.

      • what_woman_love_cat
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20, 2004
          Salam!

          Dear brothers and sisters,we are horned to invite you to join our
          club.There you can meet thousands of quality,serious Brothers and
          sisters.

          http://muslimsingles.here.ws