What Does ISLAM Say About LABOUR & WAGES?

  • Abdullah AM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005

      What Does ISLAM Say About LABOUR & WAGES?

      Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar (R.A)

      Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said,

      "Give the hireling his wages before his sweat dries."        Al-Tirmidhi

      Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A)

      The Prophet said, "Allah says, 'I will be against three persons on the Day of   Resurrection:

      1.    One who makes a covenant in My Name, but he proves treacherous.

      2.    One who sells a free person (as a slave) and eats the price,

      3.    And one who employs a laborer and gets the full work done by him but does not pay him his wages.             Bukhari

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Please read the NOBLE Teachings

      Prophet MUHAMMAD (PBUH) A Blessing For Mankind

      Human Rights in ISLAM

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      FREE Available on

      www.al-islamforall.org

      (A unique & comprehensive FREE e-Library in Multiple Languages)

      Many more books are available in Multiple Languages

      The purpose of the web site is to provide wide range, authentic & comprehensive information about all the teachings of Islam at one place with a unique FREE download facility.

      We will highly appreciate if you introduce among your friends in the best possible manner.

      Peace

      Please send all comments, suggestions to: info@...