A Warm Welcome - Al Kawthar Updates 1-04-05

  • Al Kawthar Academy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Al Kawthar Updates

      Respected Brother or Sister

      A warm welcome.

      As-Salamu 'Alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh (Peace be on you, and the Mercy of Allah, and His blessings).

      We are pleased to announce that our website has now been revamped and relaunched as www.alkawtharacademy.org, replacing www.shariah-institute.org.

      The new website has a much more user-friendly layout and is extremely easy to navigate. A new on-line store is now fully functional from which a large collection of audio material and books can be ordered effortlessly and securely.

      Like many other words of the Arabic language, 'Al Kawthar' has a multitude of meanings, one of them being 'the Abundance of Good.' We hope our new website will indeed become a copious source of rectitude for all visitors.

      To mark the launch of www.alkawtharacademy.org, 20 lectures by Shaykh Abu Yusuf Riyadh ul Haq are available for you to download for free.

      We hope that you will find the lectures beneficial.

      Over the next few weeks we shall be updating our website with much more positive Islamic material which you will also be able to download for free. Much of this will be material exclusive to www.alkawtharacademy.org and will not be found anywhere else on the internet.

      Please help our dawah efforts by informing others of this site and by using the suggestions section of the site. Your suggestion could be the means of benefiting thousands.

      Visit our site now at: www.alkawtharacademy.org

      Free
      20 lectures to download!

      GENERAL TITLES
      Sins of the Tongue in Perspective
      How to Achieve Steadfastness
      The Days of Fitnah & Hope for the Believers
      Be Just in Your Judgement
      Islamic Education in the West
      Steadfastness in the Face of Adversity
      The Effects of Haram Upon Worship
      Me, Myself & I
      The Signs of Allah
      Love for the Prophet (saws)
      Satanic Whispers
      The Globalised Suffering of the Muslims
      Silence is Salvation

      GENERAL HADEETH
      Holding on to a Cinder
      Keep the Law of Allah & Allah shall keep you

      BUKHARI COMMENTARY

      The Lift of Imam Bukhari Lesson 1
      The Methodology of Imam Bukhari Lesson 2
      Deeds are only by Intentions Lesson 3

      QUR'AN COMMENTARY
      Surah at Takwir - When the Sun is Folded Up
      Surah ad Dhuha - The Glorious Morning Light

      To unsubscribe from our mailing list please click here.