Why Anti AIDS Day Celebrated? - Sexual Etiquettes in ISLAM

  • Abdullah AM
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004

      Why Anti AIDS Days are Celebrated?

      Forget the FEAR of God and the concept of the Hereafter

      Resulting

       The destructions of the concept of FAMILY Life & Values.

      In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

      Allah, the Almighty, says: “We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: ‘Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.’ And his people gave no answer but this: they said, ‘Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!’ But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind. And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): Then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime!” (Al-Araf: 80-84)

      In Hadith, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, clarifies the gravity of this abomination by saying: “Allah curse the one who does the actions of the people of Lut” repeating it three times; and he said in another Hadith: “If a man comes upon a man then they are both adulterers.”

      Say NO Homosexuality (Gayness) & Lesbianism

      Say NO Adultery

      Say NO Pornography

      Say YES to GOD’S PERMISSIBLE

      Islam is a complete way of life. Islam provides guidance and regulations for even the private moments of a Muslim's life.  A highly knowledgeable book In the light of Ahadith and the Seerah of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

      Please read
       Sexual Etiquettes in Islam

      FREE Available on

      www.al-islamforall.org

      (A unique & comprehensive FREE e-Library in Multiple Languages)

      Many more books are available in Multiple Languages

      The purpose of the web site is to provide wide range, authentic & comprehensive information about all the teachings of Islam at one place with a unique FREE download facility.

      We will highly appreciate if you introduce among your friends in the best possible manner.

      Peace

      Please send all comments, suggestions to: info@...

    • Abdul Mateen