Gorgeous Girls In Saree! So Hot

  • Jaya Gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011

      Hey Friends,
      Zarine Khan (born 25 May 1984 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India) is an Indian actress and model.
      who appears in Bollywood films. She started her acting career in 2010 with the film Veer,
      starring Salman Khan. She has been noted for looks very similar to actress Katrina Kaif.
      So watch this beautiful face and sexy figure actress photos in sarees,don't miss guys. See Photos.

      Join our group now to recieve cool mails in your inbox daily...Go to below link
      Free Group.

    • Naughty Geeta