I have been studying with my local Imam

  • tanya231976
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2002
      Besmellah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
      I live in the state of Indiana and have been attending the Sunday
      activities at our local Mosque. The Imam has been wonderful in
      answering questions for my wife and myself. In fact, we are at a
      crossroads now, and are close to deciding upon embracing Islam.
      Islam is definately not as it is perceived by large segments of
      the American public. The more we learn, the more we are drawn.
    • Feroz Kiyani
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2002

        Masha-Allah! It's good! I feel happy for you. All the best! How did you come to go to the Mosque? was it your own interest or something? If it's not too personal I'd like to hear about how you came about till here! Thanx! Allah Hafiz!

        Kiyani

        >From: "tanya231976"
        >To: islam_denounces_terrorism@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [islam_denounces_terrorism] I have been studying with my local Imam
        >Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 22:20:53 -0000
        >
        >Besmellah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
        > I live in the state of Indiana and have been attending the Sunday
        >activities at our local Mosque. The Imam has been wonderful in
        >answering questions for my wife and myself. In fact, we are at a
        >crossroads now, and are close to deciding upon embracing Islam.
        > Islam is definately not as it is perceived by large segments of
        >the American public. The more we learn, the more we are drawn.

      • akakatrtr
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2002
          --- In islam_denounces_terrorism@y..., "tanya231976"
          <tanya231976@y...> wrote:
          > Besmellah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
          > I live in the state of Indiana and have been attending the
          Sunday
          > activities at our local Mosque. The Imam has been wonderful in
          > answering questions for my wife and myself. In fact, we are at a
          > crossroads now, and are close to deciding upon embracing Islam.
          > Islam is definately not as it is perceived by large segments of
          > the American public. The more we learn, the more we are drawn.

          Dear Tanya, I am happy that you have found the chance to know about
          Islam. The most important things about Islam is that the book
          explainng Islam;Quran is totally God's words (it has never been
          changed) and that gives the comfort of knowing God and God's words
          correctly. Obeying Quran will surely take you the right way. And also
          this will bring your life comfort, happiness, beauties as a reminder
          of Heaven. And the one obeying God's words, will live an endless
          happiness.