Big Discount - Independence Day Offer - 13-D

  • Sapna Beauty Parlor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010

      Jashn-e-Azadi Mubarak. At this happy occasion, we offer Amazing Discount to our members just to fulfill their long pending demand.  Up-to 90% Discount with Satisfaction Guarantee, e.g. Rs.500 Full Arms Wax in Rs.50/=, Rs.500 Normal Facial in Rs.50/=, Rs100 Mehndi per-hand/per-side in Rs.10/=, Rs.3000 VIP Membership in Rs.300/= only (full detail is as under). SAPNA, The Fastest Growing Beauty Parlor in Pakistan. Head Office Ph: 021-36933003 & 0302-2226373. We have 9 branches in Karachi and one in Hyderabad. For location-maps of branches please click on our website www.sapna.com.pk. THANKS, with best regards...The Team of Professionals at Sapna...

      LONG LIVE PAKISTAN - Heaven on Earth
      Pakistan is one of the biggest blessings of Allah for any Pakistani. Whatever we have today it's all because of Pakistan, otherwise, we would have nothing. Please be sincere to Pakistan.
      Pakistan Zindabad!