Underground people!?

  • Majidah Maria Ripen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Salaam all,

      I don't know if this is a practical joke but when I read this aricle
      below I first thought it was a new story for a movie or something,
      but I don't know what I shall believe.

      http://www.burlingtonnews.net/derros.html

      Peace
      Sister Majidah
    • pc93
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Just so you know it's pure garbage although it was entertaining to read.

        Majidah Maria Ripen wrote:

        >Salaam all,
        >
        >I don't know if this is a practical joke but when I read this aricle
        >below I first thought it was a new story for a movie or something,
        >but I don't know what I shall believe.
        >
        >http://www.burlingtonnews.net/derros.html
        >
        >Peace
        >Sister Majidah
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Majidah Maria Ripen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
          Salaam,

          Yeah sure it was very entertaining to read it.
          But how could they claim that NASA is involved?
          My husband think it can be Jajud and Majud described in Quran but
          I'm not so well informed about them.

          Garbage or not but I think I will have some pictures of the mole
          people too see if they are like moles or not.

          Peace
          sis Majidah

          --- In islam_denounces_terrorism@yahoogroups.com, pc93 <pc93@b...>