Re: ANY NEW ATTACK ON THE USA INVITES MASSIVE NUCLEAR RETALIATION AGAINST BOTH ISLAM AND ISRAEL

  • Majidah Maria Ripen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      Peace,

      I think all of this is awful, to plan to kill innocent people for
      their wrong concept of what islam is. Islam means peace and can not
      be used as an warmachine.

      But the problem is that people like George Bush, Tony Blair they
      nearly exhorts the terrrorists to start war.

      There are many people involved in this and not only muslims.

      Sister Majidah

      --- In islam_denounces_terrorism@yahoogroups.com, Bill McGinnis
      <bmcgin@p...> wrote:
      > I don't know what the plans might be, or even if there are any
      definite
      > plans. But I do know the mindset of the hard-core right wing. And
      any
      > new attack on the USA would invite massive nuclear retaliation, on
      the
      > grounds that Muslims failed to control their terrorists. My guess
      > is they would target Mecca and Medina first, then any Muslim-
      majority
      > country.
      >
      > It is very dangerous, and moderate Muslims everywhere need to
      restrain the
      > militants, just as moderate Jews need to restrain the hard-core
      right-
      > wing crazy Israelis.
      >
      > No matter what injustice may have happened, IT ALWAYS EXCEEDS THE
      LIMITS
      > SET BY ALLAH to murder innocent civilians, that is, anyone who is
      not
      > actually waging military war against Allah. Murder is not
      justified
      > against mere collaborators. Allah will punish them Himself, if He
      decides
      > to do so. The only murder which is justified is to punish someone
      for
      > actually waging military war against Allah. Mere political
      opposition is
      > not enough to justify murder.
      >
      > The terrorists are simply criminals, claiming Islam justifies
      their
      > murder of innocents. But it is not true. And it is a great offense
      against
      > Allah to even suggest that He supports such vile acts.
      >

      > Blessings to you. May God (Allah) help us all.
      >
      > Rev. Bill McGinnis, Director bmcgin@p...
      > http://www.LoveAllPeople.org
      > http://www.EssaysAndCommentaries.com
      >

      > On Mon, 31 May 2004, Majidah Maria Ripen wrote:
      >
      > > Salaam,
      > >
      > > Please don't use the word muslims because muslims exists in
      nearly
      > > all country nowadays.You have to specifiq the one you point your
      > > finger to, like the arabs in that region or the palestinians etc.
      > >
      > > Peace
      > > Sister Majidah
      > >

      > > --- In islam_denounces_terrorism@yahoogroups.com, Bill McGinnis
      > > <bmcgin@p...> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > ANY NEW ATTACK ON THE USA INVITES MASSIVE NUCLEAR RETALIATION
      > > AGAINST
      > > > BOTH ISLAM AND ISRAEL
      > > >
      > > > This is a strong, clear warning to all Muslims and all
      Israelis:
      > > ANY
      > > > NEW ATTACK ON THE USA INVITES MASSIVE NUCLEAR RETALIATION
      AGAINST
      > > BOTH
      > > > ISLAM AND ISRAEL.
      > > >
      > > > I drive by the Pentagon on my way to work every day; I have
      regular
      > > > communication with hundreds of Washington, DC area taxicab
      drivers,
      > > > and we discuss world affairs. I was a taxicab driver myself
      for
      > > many
      > > > years, and I know that some people will tell taxicab drivers
      all
      > > kinds
      > > > of secret things during the course of an innocent taxicab
      ride,
      > > things
      > > > they would never tell a newspaper reporter. Also, I am quite
      > > familiar
      > > > with the mentality of the most reactionary elements in US
      society.
      > > And
      > > > this is my warning to all Muslims everywhere, and to all
      Israelis