MUHAMMAD (PBUH) The Benefactor of Humanity

  • Abdullah AM
    Message 1 of 10 , May 4, 2004

      Abu Talib called his nephew and explained the situation and entreated him not to put any strain on him by antagonizing the tribes.  The Prophet faced a great crisis and the only support he could depend upon was now wavering. The movement was face to face with the greatest peril.  Yet, the Prophet, with his characteristic fortitude born of this conviction, replied:

      “Dear uncle, by God, if these people even put the sun on my right hand and the moon on my left and ask me to give up my mission, I will not do it, even if I lose my life in the struggle.”

      This was the voice which changed the course of history and crushed all opposition and obstacles, but the quraish could not realize its force.  Abu Talib, however, was impressed and said to the Prophet:

      “Now dear nephew, preach whatever you wish. I will never give you up on any account.”

      ~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~

      We, as his followers, must live and spread this message today at a time when hatefulness and ugliness towards each other has become the norm.

      Please read the excellent book:

      MUHAMMAD (PBUH) The Benefactor of Humanity

      www.al-islamforall.org/Misc/NSENGPART1.pdf

      www.al-islamforall.org/Misc/NSENGPART2.pdf

      Naeem Siddiqui

      FREE Available on

      www.al-islamforall.org

      (A unique & comprehensive FREE e-Library in Multiple Languages)

      Many more books are available in Multiple Languages

      *** *** ***

      The purpose of the web site is to provide wide range, authentic & comprehensive information about all the teachings of Islam at one place with a unique FREE download facility.

      We will highly appreciate if you introduce among your friends in the best possible manner.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ *  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Please send all comments, suggestions to: info@...

    • Abdul Mateen

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2006
[...]

          Biggest FREE e-Library & Audio Collection in Multiple Languages
          Unique Features:

          Multiple Titles
          Multiple Authors in
          Multiple Languages
          Beautiful Hadith based Screensavers
          Quiz in Multiple Languages
          Biggest Audio Collection
          Nasheed & Stories for Kids

          Please send an e-mail to us:  ADD ME

          Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
        • MOHD ARSAHD

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 3, 2006
[...]

              Please send all comments, suggestions to: info@...

            • mubeen salim

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 16 10:28 PM
[...]

                    Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.
                  • Abdullah AM
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 18 2:53 PM
[...]

                      Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good
                    • mubeen salim