test

  • can_tunatr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2002
      We are all being tested in this world whether we will obey the orders
      of Allah (mentioned in the Quran) or not.

      Allah indicates the purpose of man in the following verse:
      That which is on earth We have made but as a glittering show for the
      earth, in order that We may test them – as to which of them are best
      in conduct. (Surat al-Kahf: 7)

      A person who has faith in Allah learns another fact from His Book:
      this world is a temporary creation. Man will stay here but only for a
      very short time. Then, in accordance with the verse "O Man! You are
      toiling laboriously towards your Lord but meet Him you will!" (Surat
      al-Inshiqaq: 6) he will return to Allah. He will start his eternal
      life in the hereafter in the new form that He will give him. Whether
      he will spend his life in the hereafter in Paradise in eternal bliss,
      or in Hell in eternal torment, depends on his deeds in this world. If
      he obeys Allah, serves Him and follows His path in this world, he
      will be rewarded with Allah's approval (good pleasure), and paradise.
      If he rebels against Allah, he will only find disgrace and exceeding
      torment in Hell.
      CAN TUNA
      TURKEY
    • Victoria Shephard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2002
        question Question:

        What is Islam's view on Christians and eternity?

        Thank you,
        Victoria
        -----
        Victoria Shephard
        http://forums.delphiforums.com/7thdaybaptist/start (my Christian forum)
        http://www.webs-2-u.com/Newbirth (my Web site)
        "The one who serves humanity tends to neglect the earth.  The one who serves the earth tends to neglect humanity.  But the one who serves God is sensitive to the needs of both humanity and the earth, for that person will think as God does, and God is concerned for His entire creation."  --Richard A. Young