International Buddhist Monk Ordination & Training Program 2007

  • World Dhammakaya Center
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Dear Sir or Madam,

      The Dhammakaya Foundation, United Nations� NGO and a member of The World Fellowship of Buddhist, cordially invites you to participate our "International Buddhist Monk Ordination & Training Program 2007" at our 1500 acres Buddhism learning center in Pathumthani Province, Thailand.

      This annual program allows interested persons from international communities to profoundly learn more about Buddhism and meditation as a universal practice for all by becoming novice Buddhist monks temporarily. Throughout the program, participants will be able to experience Thai Buddhist culture, language, and philosophy, which can further enhance personal development and spiritual enrichment.

      Program runs from 1-29 July 2007. The closing date of application is 24 June 2007. Scholarships for the program are also available for qualified candidates.

      For more information, please visit www.ordinationthai.org or e-mail to director@...About our Buddhism and meditation learning center in Thailand, please visit www.dhammakaya.or.th.We are looking forward to hear favorable reply from you.

      Best Regards,

      Venerable Ronnapob Jotilabho
      Director
      The International Buddhist Monk Training Program
      Dhammakaya Foundation, Thailand
      Tel: +66+8312534 (to 35)
      Fax: +66+8312504
      Mobile: +66+815566376