MUHAMMAD (PBUH) The Benefactor of Humanity

  • MOHD ARSAHD
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2006
      Abu Talib called his nephew and explained the situation and entreated him not to put any strain on him by antagonizing the tribes.  The Prophet faced a great crisis and the only support he could depend upon was now wavering. The movement was face to face with the greatest peril.  Yet, the Prophet, with his characteristic fortitude born of this conviction, replied:

      “Dear uncle, by God, if these people even put the sun on my right hand and the moon on my left and ask me to give up my mission, I will not do it, even if I lose my life in the struggle.”

      This was the voice which changed the course of history and crushed all opposition and obstacles, but the quraish could not realize its force.  Abu Talib, however, was impressed and said to the Prophet:

      “Now dear nephew, preach whatever you wish. I will never give you up on any account.”

      ~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~

      We, as his followers, must live and spread this message today at a time when hatefulness and ugliness towards each other has become the norm.
      Please read the excellent book:

      Naeem Siddiqui

      FREE Available on

      Biggest FREE e-Library & Audio Collection in Multiple Languages
      Unique Features:

      Multiple Titles
      Multiple Authors in
      Multiple Languages
      Beautiful Hadith based Screensavers
      Quiz in Multiple Languages
      Biggest Audio Collection
      Nasheed & Stories for Kids

      Please send an e-mail to us:  ADD ME

      Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
    • MOHD ARSAHD

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2006
[...]

          Please send all comments, suggestions to: info@...

        • mubeen salim

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 16, 2008
[...]

                Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.
              • Abdullah AM
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 18, 2008
[...]

                  Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good
                • mubeen salim