Wise Sayings Part 1a

  • Amer Aleem
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2013

                                     As-Salaam Alaikum,

      Wise Sayings from
      Quran and Hadith
      Part 1a

      1) And when you speak [i.e., testify], be just, even if [it concerns] a near relative
       [Al-An'aam 6:152]

      2) “O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah, and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).”
       (At-Tawbah 9:119)

      3) “And eat up not one another's property unjustly.”
       (Al-Baqarah 2:188)

      4) O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent.
      [Qur’an Surah An-Nisaa 4/29]

      5) Come not near the wealth )of the orphan except with that which is, better (to improve it).
       [Surah Al-Israa 17/34]

      6) And seek help through patience and prayer; and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah].
      [Al-Baqarah 2:45]

      7) And speak to people good [words] and establish prayer and give zakat.
      [Al-Baqarah 2:83]

      8) And fulfill the covenant of Allah when you have taken it
      [Al-Nahl 16:91]

      9) Indeed, Allah commands you to render trusts to whom they are due and when you judge between people to judge with justice.
      [Al-Nisa' 4:58]

      10) And whoever fears Allah –He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty)
      [Al-Talaaq 65:2]

      11) And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him.
      [Al-Talaaq 65:3]

      12) He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah.
      [Al-Nisa' 4:80]

      13) Never will you attainthe good [reward] until you spend [in the way of Allah] from that which you love.
      [Aal 'Imraan 3:92]

      14) Allah does not allow the reward of believers to be lost.
      [Aal 'Imraan 3:171]

      15) Indeed, Allah does not like every self-deluded and boastful (person).
      [Luqmaan 31:18]

      16) And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice.
      [Luqmaan 31:19]

       17) And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me.[Al-Baqara 2:186]

      18)  Whoever intercedes for a good cause will have a share [i.e.reward] there from; and whoever intercedes for an evil cause will have a portion [i.e., burden] there from. And ever is Allah, over all things, a Keeper.
      [An-Nisa  4:85]

      19) And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden [i.e.Paradise] as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous. Who spend [in the cause of Allah] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people – and Allah loves the doers of good;
      [Aal-Imran 3:133-134]

      20) Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while
      he is a believer – We will surely cause him to live a good life.
      [An-Nahl 16:97]

      21) (And then you slay not your )children because of poverty. We provide for you and for them. [Al-An’aam 6:151]

      22) And repulse not thosewho )ask.
      [Ad-Dhuha 93:10]

      23) And do good. Truly, Allah loves the good-doers.” (Al-Baqarah 2:195)

      24)“Indeed, Allaah orders and good conduct.” (An-Nahl 16:90)

      25)“O you who believe! Fulfil (your) obligations.” (Al-Maaidah 5:1)

      26) “So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant) shall see it. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.”
       (Az-Zalzalah 99:7-8)

      Allah Hafiz.