FEAR ALLAH ALONE, IF INDEED YOU ARE BELIEVERS

  • Amer Aleem
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2013

      As-Salam Alaikum,

      FEAR ALLAH ALONE, IF INDEED YOU ARE BELIEVERS

      [ALLAH'S Quran - 3:175] "It is only Shaytan that suggests to you the fear of his friends; so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are indeed believers."

      The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) has said :

      [Bukhari, Book #2, Hadith #19] "Narrated 'Aisha: Whenever ALLAH's Apostle ordered the Muslims to do something, he used to order them deeds which were easy for them to do, (according to their strength endurance). They said, "O ALLAH's Apostle! We are not like you. ALLAH has forgiven your past and future sins." So ALLAH's Apostle became angry and it was apparent on his face. He said, "I am the most ALLAH fearing, and know ALLAH better than all of you do."

      http://al-tanzil.com/Prophet_Explained_Quran_2.html

      Allah Hafiz.