TRULY TO ALLAH WE BELONG

  • Amer Aleem
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013

      As Salam Alaikum,

      TRULY TO ALLAH WE BELONG

      [ALLAH'S Quran - 2:156] “Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."

      The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) has said :

      [Malik’s Muwatta, Book #16, Hadith #16.14.42] "If a misfortune befalls someone and he says, as Allah has ordered, 'We belong to Allah and to Him we are returning. O Allah, reward me in my misfortune and give me better than it afterwards,' Allah will do that for him" (Inna Lillahi wa Inna ilayhi rajiun. Allahumma' jurniy fi musiybatiy, wa a qibhiy khayran minha, illa faala 'llahu dhalika bihi.). Umm Salama said, "When Abu Salama died I said that, and then I said, 'Who is better than Abu Salama?' " And then Allah left her the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and he married her.”

      Allah Hafiz.

    • Amer Aleem
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2014

        As'salaamu Alaikum,

        TRULY TO ALLAH WE BELONG

        [ALLAH'S Quran - 2:156] “Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."

        The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) has said :

        [Malik’s Muwatta, Book #16, Hadith #16.14.42] "If a misfortune befalls someone and he says, as Allah has ordered, 'We belong to Allah and to Him we are returning. O Allah, reward me in my misfortune and give me better than it afterwards,' Allah will do that for him" (Inna Lillahi wa Inna ilayhi rajiun. Allahumma' jurniy fi musiybatiy, wa a qibhiy khayran minha, illa faala 'llahu dhalika bihi.). Umm Salama said, "When Abu Salama died I said that, and then I said, 'Who is better than Abu Salama?' " And then Allah left her the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and he married her.”

        http://al-tanzil.com/Prophet_Explained_Quran_2.html

        Allah Hafiz.

      • Amer Aleem