Turn back to Allah

  • fzhowandai
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2013
      We all have memories of times when we felt sincerely good about ourselves...Then we made mistakes here and there...and then more mistakes...but part of having a Forgiving Lord is that it is never too late to turn back to Him...and the beauty of His trials are it teaches us that same lesson every time...That there is only one thing that is infinite and ever lasting and that is Allah...everything else perishes...Friends grow apart no matter how close they once were, family members move away or pass away, love ones become nothing more than a memory, etc...They all eventually perish...Only Allah remains...The same Allah we turned our backs on so many times through our mistakes...but alhamdulillah He still waits for us to return to Him...Holds no grudges, forgives our mistakes, forgives our shortcomings, and accepts us just as we are...tainted and broken...The infinite and full of love and mercy...Allah!...Allahu Akbar!

      http://www.howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Home/