EID MUBARAK!

  • ~ S. Adnan ~
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2013

    Best regards,
    S. Adnan

    Yahoo!
    Facebook:

    "Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!" (The Holy Qur'an 2:201)  Ameen

    "Renouncing the worldly life does not mean forbidding what is lawful or squandering wealth; rather, renouncing the worldly life means not thinking that what you have in your hand is better than what is in the hand of Allah; and it means feeling that the reward for a calamity that befalls you is greater than that which the calamity makes you miss." - Prophet Muhammad (saww)

    "O Allah, if you have written me among the wretched, then erase it and write me among the fortunate, for verily, you can erase whatever you will."  Umar b. al-Khattab
    Be aware of the time one lives in; avoid the commerciality of the modern world which makes you want things you don’t need.  -Sheikh Nuh Keller

    “If God wishes evil for a people, He opens up to them the paths to argument and bars them from good deeds.” -Imam Awza'i

    “Do not pay attention to what everyone has to say [about you]; you will always have those who praise you and those who criticize you.” Murtada al-Zabidi