*PROPHET*(Peace be upon him) Strove Harder last 10 Nights of Ramadan~(Muslim)

  • ~ Y A S M I N ~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      Ummul Momineen Sayyidina Aaisha
      (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:-

      The Messenger of Allah
      (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)

      used to strive more in worship during Ramadan than he (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) strove in any other time of the year; and he (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) would devote himself more in the worship of
      ALLAH, (Subhanahu wa ta'ala)
      in the last ten {10} nights of Ramadan
      than he (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
      strove in earlier part of the month.
       [source:- Muslim ].

      Notes:-
      We learn from this Hadith that:-
      #1. One should concentrate more on prayers and worship on the last
      ten nights of Ramadan
      than the first twenty nights, in the same way
      as one should do more worship in Ramadan than in the other months.

      #2. One should keep oneself awake for prayer, worship and glorification
      of ALLAH (Subhanahu wa ta'ala) in the last ten nights of Ramadan
      so that one can attain the blessings of Lailat-ul-Qadr.

      #3. We should also persuade our family members to keep themselves awake
      for prayer and worship in the last ten odd nights of Ramadan so that
         they can also make efforts to please ALLAH, Subhanahu wa ta'ala.
      'In Shaa Allah'.

      #4. I`tikaf (seclusion in the mosque for prayers) in the last ten days
      of Ramadan is also a meritorious act for its being a practice
      of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).

      ~ My 'Salaams' to You All ~
      ~ Y a s m i n ~
      "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
      the Face of thy LORD, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
      {'Quran'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
      Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
      my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
      {'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
      {'In Shaa Allah'~'Aameen'}
      I Want to Die With my Forehead on the Ground!
      The Sunnah in my Heart, Allah on my Mind,
      Qur'an on my Tongue, and Tears in my Eyes!
      'In Shaa Allah'!

      "Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah"