Fw: Fasting for Love || A FREE Special Event Ramadan Webinar

  • ~ S. Adnan ~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013

       From: SeekersHub Global
      Fasting for Love || A FREE Special Event Ramadan WebinarReply-To: outreach@...
      SHG

      Click on this image to use it as
      your Facebook profile

      Please Join Us

      Do you want to use your fasting
      experience to come closer to Allah?

      Do you want this Ramadan to be the stepping stone for drawing nearer to Allah in the months to follow?

      Then join our special Ramadan Webinar,
      Fasting for Love...

      What: Fasting for Love: A FREE Ramadan Webinar

      When: July 20, 6pm EST (Convert to your time zone here)

      Where: Online via livestream everywhere!

      Who: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani, Imam Afroz Ali, Imam Zaid Shakir, Shaykh Rami Nsour, Ustadha Zaynab Ansari, Shaykh Abdul Karim Yahya, Shaykh Bilal Ansari, and more to be announced!

      Log on and join the SeekersHub Global community for a FREE Webinar on seeking God's love in Ramadan.

      With a focus on the inner dimensions of fasting, renowned scholars will share reflections and advice on drawing closer to Allah during Ramadan, and making Divine Love a priority in your life.

      Our scholars will share gems from their teachers, and reflect on Ibn Ajiba's and Imam Ghazali's insights into the spiritual realities of Ramadan.

      Join Seekers in all corners of the world, as we meet online to foster unity, and prepare our hearts and minds for the higher objectives of the Holy Month.

      This webinar is part of Knowledge without Barriers, powered by your generosity.
      STAY CONNECTED Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter