INVOKE ALLAH, THE EXALTED, FOR FORGIVENESS, WITH REVERENCE, HOPE AND EXPECTATION

  • Amer Aleem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013

      As-Salam Alaikum,

      INVOKE ALLAH, THE EXALTED, FOR FORGIVENESS, WITH REVERENCE, HOPE AND EXPECTATION

      [ALLAH’S Quran – 7:56] “Nor does He like those who create discord and make mischief on earth after it has been set in order. And invoke Him with mingled feeling of dread of his just punishment and with reverence, hope and expectation of His mercy and blessings. His mercy is indeed in immediate proximity of those whose deeds are imprinted with wisdom and piety.”

      The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) has said :

      [Bukhari, Book #75, Hadith #319] “Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying." By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day."

      [Muslim, Book #035, Hadith #6522] “Al-Agharr al-Muzani, who was one amongst the Companions (of the Holy Prophet) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is (at times) some sort of shade upon my heart, and I seek forgiveness from Allah a hundred times a day.”

      [Muslim, Book #035, Hadith #6563] “Abu Musa Ash'ari reported on the authority of his father that Allahs Apostle (may peace be upon him) used to supplicate in these words:" O Allah, forgive me my faults, my ignorance, my immoderation in my concerns. And Thou art better aware (of my affairs) than myself. O Allah, grant me forgiveness (of the faults which I committed) seriously or otherwise (and which I committed inadvertently and deliberately). All these (failings) are in me. O Allah, grant me forgiveness from the fault which I did in haste or deferred, which I committed in privacy or in public and Thou art better aware of (them) than myself. Thou art the First and the Last and over all things Thou art Omnipotent."

      Allah Hafiz.

    • Amer Aleem
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2014

        As'salaamu Alaikum,

[...]