What is his Name?

  • Adam Mohomed Sait
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
    Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

    I have sent you so far eleven booklets by Ahmed Deedat. Today I am sending you one that talks about the names that have been given to Allah by various communities and peoples.

    Eventually we would do well to remember what Allah says in the Quran:

    [017:110] Say (O Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]): "Invoke Allâh or invoke the Most Gracious (Allâh), by whatever name you invoke Him (it is the same), for to Him belong the Best Names. And offer your Salât (prayer) neither aloud nor in a low voice, but follow a way between.

    As usual, I will request you to not only read the attached booklet and benefit from the good contained in it, but ask you to share it with all your people. I will also ask you to ensure that you include as many of your Christian contacts to this send-out as possible. There are many among them who will respond to words of truth in the way Allah would like, and we should take our sincere efforts to ensure that none are left out.

    The following are the books/booklets sent you previously. If you have not received all, let me know, and I will re-send you what you want. If you would like to have the whole lot in one shot, I send them out on Sundays to those interested in having them. Let me know.

    The Fundamentals of Tawheed

    Are we Forced or do we have Free Will

    Eeman and its Components

    Exposing Shaytan

    Faith in the Angels

    Four Foundations of Shirk

    How do we Believe in the LAST DAY

    Islamic Principles for the Muslim's Attitude during Fitan

    The Day of Resurrection in light of soorah an-naba

    The Modernists and the Hadeeth Rejectors

    The Ruling Concerning Mawlid

    What you must believe about your Creator

    Worldly Difficulties- Reality, Causes and Benefits

    Q & A on Islamic Matters- Vol. 1, 2, 3 & 4

    Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Prophets

    Salvation through Repentance

    Death and Resurrection

    A Code for Everyday Living by Imam Bukhari

    Warning against Usury Transactions by Shaikh Ibn Baz

    The Evil of Craving for Wealth and Status

    Forbidden Business Transactions in Islam

    Dealing with Worries and Stress

    The Bible The Quran and Science

    The Ideal Muslim

    The Ideal Muslimah

    Common Questions about Islam

    Islam is your Birthright

    The Sealed Nectar

    Major Sins

    In Pursuit of Allah's Pleasure

    Guarding the Tongue

    The End of Times and the Mahdi

    Developing Khushoo in prayer

    40 Recommendations for the Muslim Home

    Fortress of the Muslim

    Life and Death

    Imam Nawawi's 40 Hadith

    Nullifiers of Islam

    Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Quran

    On Knowledge by Shaikh Ibn Baz

    Seventy ways to earn reward from Allah

    In the Early Hours

    The Evils of the Tongue

    Why do we pray

    Prophet Muhammad- His Life, Manners and Characteristics

    Islam and Women + Quran in Excel

    30 Examples from the Life of the Prophet

    The Lawful and the Prohibited in Islam

    The Prophet's Methods for correcting peoples' mistakes

    Adhering to the Sunnah

    Celebrating the Birthday of the Prophet

    How to become Muslim

    How to taste the true beauty of Salah

    The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Islam

    Common Questions asked by non-Muslims

    Is Allah One or Three?

    Is the Trinity Doctrine Divinely Inspired?

    Advice to participants of the Tableeghi Jamaat

    Things to do when a person is dying

    Ways to show off that we need to avoid

    On Signs of the Last Day and on Gog and Magog

    Knowing Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

    Belief in the Angels and its effect on the life of the Ummah

    Patience and gratitude

    The Authentic Creed by Shaikh Ibn Baz

    Duas for the Morning, Evening, and After Prayers

    Enjoining Right and Forbidding Wrong

    The Criterion between the friends of Allah and the friends of Shaytan

    The Bride's Boon

    Forty Rabbana Duas from the Quran

    The True Message of Jesus Christ

    Did God become Man?

    The Promised Prophet of the Bible

    The Secret World

    The Nuts and Bolts of Inheritance

    Conditions of the Shahadah

    Sufficiency in Creed

    A book of duas

    Contemporary Issues

    Death is Enough as an Admonition

    On Taraweeh Prayers by Sheikh Abdul-Azeez bin Baaz

    Fasting and its Rulings

    Learning Arabic- Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4

    The Scientific Miracles of the Quran

    In the Shade of the Quran- Volumes 1 to 14 & 18

    Al-Quran, the Miracle of Miracles

    Is the Bible God's Word?

    Christ in Islam

    Crucifixion or Crucifiction

    More on Crucifixion or Crucifiction

    What the Bible says about Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)

    Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) the natural successor to Christ

    Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) the Greatest

    ADAM MOHOMED SAIT