More on Crucifixion or Crucifiction

  • Adam Mohomed Sait
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

      I have sent you so far four booklets by Ahmed Deedat. Today I am sending you four booklets of his that will give more light on the topic that was addressed last week (Crucifixion or Crucifiction).

      The more you read these booklets the more you will be convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the Christians are working on incorrect premises. It is now binding on the Muslim to share this knowledge with the Christian, however unpalatable it may seem to him. Not in a manner of "I told you so", but in a brotherly manner of sharing findings with him so that he can investigate these findings to arrive at the conclusions that we have. The Christian who genuinely wishes to learn will appreciate this, but those who are closed to discussion will never accept it, however much we try to reason with them. Not for nothing has Allah stated this in the Quran:

      [003:110] You (true believers in Islâmic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam] and his Sunnah) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden), and you believe in Allâh. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have Faith, but most of them are Al-Fâsiqûn (disobedient to Allâh and rebellious against Allâh's Command).

      As stated above, some among them (Jews and Christians) who are inclined to learning the truth will accept these findings, but as Allah also states, the majority of them will not. That should not deter us in any way, and we should reach out to as many of them as is possible and share these booklets. Remember what Allah states about these people who are disobedient to Him and rebellious against His Command :

      [002.018] They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

      This sentiment is also found in the Bible. Jesus states in Matthew 13:13 this:

      Therefore speak I to them in parables : because they seeing see not ; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

      As usual, I will request you to not only read the attached booklets and benefit from the good contained in them, but ask you to share them with all your people. I will also ask you to ensure that you include as many of your Christian contacts to this send-out as possible. There are many among them who will respond to words of truth in the way Allah would like, and we should take our sincere efforts to ensure that none are left out. This will also apply to the future booklets I will be sending out of Ahmed Deedat. Not to say that the other books I have sent in the past (and will Insha Allah be sending you in the future) are not to be sent to all your Christian contacts, but I trust you appreciate what I mean.

      The following are the books/booklets sent you previously. If you have not received all, let me know, and I will re-send you what you want. If you would like to have the whole lot in one shot, I send them out on Sundays to those interested in having them. Let me know.

      The Fundamentals of Tawheed

      Are we Forced or do we have Free Will

      Eeman and its Components

      Exposing Shaytan

      Faith in the Angels

      Four Foundations of Shirk

      How do we Believe in the LAST DAY

      Islamic Principles for the Muslim's Attitude during Fitan

      The Day of Resurrection in light of soorah an-naba

      The Modernists and the Hadeeth Rejectors

      The Ruling Concerning Mawlid

      What you must believe about your Creator

      Worldly Difficulties- Reality, Causes and Benefits

      Q & A on Islamic Matters- Vol. 1, 2, 3 & 4

      Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Prophets

      Salvation through Repentance

      Death and Resurrection

      A Code for Everyday Living by Imam Bukhari

      Warning against Usury Transactions by Shaikh Ibn Baz

      The Evil of Craving for Wealth and Status

      Forbidden Business Transactions in Islam

      Dealing with Worries and Stress

      The Bible The Quran and Science

      The Ideal Muslim

      The Ideal Muslimah

      Common Questions about Islam

      Islam is your Birthright

      The Sealed Nectar

      Major Sins

      In Pursuit of Allah's Pleasure

      Guarding the Tongue

      The End of Times and the Mahdi

      Developing Khushoo in prayer

      40 Recommendations for the Muslim Home

      Fortress of the Muslim

      Life and Death

      Imam Nawawi's 40 Hadith

      Nullifiers of Islam

      Ibn Kathir's Stories of the Quran

      On Knowledge by Shaikh Ibn Baz

      Seventy ways to earn reward from Allah

      In the Early Hours

      The Evils of the Tongue

      Why do we pray

      Prophet Muhammad- His Life, Manners and Characteristics

      Islam and Women + Quran in Excel

      30 Examples from the Life of the Prophet

      The Lawful and the Prohibited in Islam

      The Prophet's Methods for correcting peoples' mistakes

      Adhering to the Sunnah

      Celebrating the Birthday of the Prophet

      How to become Muslim

      How to taste the true beauty of Salah

      The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Islam

      Common Questions asked by non-Muslims

      Is Allah One or Three?

      Is the Trinity Doctrine Divinely Inspired?

      Advice to participants of the Tableeghi Jamaat

      Things to do when a person is dying

      Ways to show off that we need to avoid

      On Signs of the Last Day and on Gog and Magog

      Knowing Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

      Belief in the Angels and its effect on the life of the Ummah

      Patience and gratitude

      The Authentic Creed by Shaikh Ibn Baz

      Duas for the Morning, Evening, and After Prayers

      Enjoining Right and Forbidding Wrong

      The Criterion between the friends of Allah and the friends of Shaytan

      The Bride's Boon

      Forty Rabbana Duas from the Quran

      The True Message of Jesus Christ

      Did God become Man?

      The Promised Prophet of the Bible

      The Secret World

      The Nuts and Bolts of Inheritance

      Conditions of the Shahadah

      Sufficiency in Creed

      A book of duas

      Contemporary Issues

      Death is Enough as an Admonition

      On Taraweeh Prayers by Sheikh Abdul-Azeez bin Baaz

      Fasting and its Rulings

      Learning Arabic- Volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4

      The Scientific Miracles of the Quran

      In the Shade of the Quran- Volumes 1 to 14 & 18

      Al-Quran, the Miracle of Miracles

      Is the Bible God's Word?

      Christ in Islam